Deliverables refer to the items you would like approved in admation to go out to market. They may include eDMs, flyers, banners, social media ads, remarketing ads or billboards. You can use these steps to add deliverables within a new or an existing project.
- What are Deliverables?
- Adding Deliverables when Creating Your Project
- Using the Deliverable Manager Inside a Brief
- Creating Deliverables if You Have Your Files Ready
- Creating Deliverables if You Don’t Have Your Files Ready
- Creating Deliverables with a Website URL Link
- Using Old Advertisements as the Basis for New Deliverables with Ad Storage
- Bulk Editing Deliverables via the Deliverable Manager
- Adding Files to an Empty Deliverable
- Editing a Deliverable
- Batch Editing Deliverables in a Project
- Batch Assigning or Removing Team Members for Deliverables
- Reverting to the Previous Version of a Deliverable
- Deleting a Deliverable