Using the Metrics Tab
The metrics tab is an admation feature that allows specific users to visualise in-system data for projects and resources. If your account has the functionality enabled, you'll be able to click into the Metrics tab from your admation dashboard.
The metrics view shows across the left hand side of the screen to provide you with an overview of the number of projects and deliverables in the system, as well as the number of finalised projects and deliverables in the system over a 30, 60, 90 day or yearly period.
Here's what's included in the marketing projects metrics:
|Marketing Projects & Deliverables||All active projects and deliverables that haven't been finalised, created in the selected time period.|
|Finalised Projects & Deliverables||All finalised projects and deliverables for the nominated time period. Finalised projects and deliverables are not counted in the active "Marketing Projects" count.|
Resource Hours Captured
- Capacity refers to a user's working hours listed in the system under a user’s user accounts
- Booked refers to resource hours allocated to that person via tasks and meetings
- Away refers to away days recorded in admation's leave management portal;
- Available hours is a mix of an individual user’s working hours minus their breaks, tasks, meetings and away days.
- All users who can complete tasks in admation's resource management platform, as a summary
- All departments with users who can complete tasks in admation's resource management platform
- Individual users who can complete tasks in admation's resource management system