Setting Email Preferences
Email preferences are an evolving element of the admation platform. We will always send emails for emails that are critical for your role, such as approval notifications, task notifications and password reset or account activation emails. However, with this evolving feature, admation will over time, be introducing new types of emails that you can opt in and out of using these simple steps.
The current list of email preferences is available for you to review under Your Name in the admation menu, then Settings.
From the settings panel, you have the option to click into Email Preferences. The current list of optional email notifications are related to opting in or out of emails for:
- When you are added as a team member for a project
- As an artwork submitter, when an approval level has provided their feedback. However, you will still receive emails when the entire piece of work is approved so that you can review that feedback;
- As an artwork submitter, when someone misses an approval deadline you previously set
- When you've been added to a project as a submission team member, and would otherwise receive email notifications for approvals or changes requested, even when you're not part of the approval workflow
- When the estimated working hours for a task you created in the resource manager has been updated by a task assignee when they have logged their hours via tasks or via the resource manager.
By default, you will have access to these items, and the toggle will be set to On. As a result, the On button will show in blue. Click the toggle, so that the Off button shows in blue, if you would like to turn these off.