As of release 3.107, users are now able to log time against tasks, meetings, away days and BAU on timesheets. This will make resource management a lot easier for management and individuals.
To view your timesheet, go into the projects list and select Timesheets
There are multiple things we can see and do here, so below is a rundown:
On your timesheet, you can see a snapshot of your week.
- To see previous or future weeks, you can click the forward or back arrows
- Here you can see how many hours have been logged against an item each day
- This shows the total hours logged for each day
- This shows the difference between hours logged and worked hours
- This number represents how many hours we have logged out of total number of working hours for the week
- Button to save changes once you have done any updates
- Option to email your Department Manager with any questions
- Submit time sheet for approval button NOTE: you are only able to submit a time sheet if the minimum number of hours have been completed. If you require further information on this, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
If you want to see the details of a task, simply click on the task and see all of the details to the right
If you would like to add a task to your timesheet, press “New Task” NOTE: not all users can see this option. If you can’t and would like to, please speak to your manager about arranging this.
If you would like to add a meeting to your timesheet, press “New Meeting” NOTE: not all users can see this option. If you can’t and would like to, please speak to your manager about arranging this.
Once you click “New Meeting” you will be presented with the following screen in which you can organise your meeting. You must click “Save” to save the meeting
Business as usual times are organized through admins settings, and will always round to increments of 0.25. If you think your BAU times are incorrect, please speak with your manager.
As of release 3.108, you can now also export these timesheets for ingestion into a finance system of your choice!
The columns included in the exported data are:
Week (in yyymmdd format, eg the week commencing December 5th 2022 would be
should as 20221205)
Company Code (a code name for your company)
Office Code (an ID for your office/department within your company)
Job Number (an ID to attribute logged time to a specific job)
Client Code (an ID to attribute logged time to a specific client)
Tran Code (an ID to specify the type of work done)
Work Code (an ID to specify the type of work done)
Overtime (hours attributed as overtime)
Hours (time logged per day separated into 7 columns representing the days of the
Comments (comments regarding work done per day separated into 7 columns
representing the days of the week)
Please sign in to leave a comment.