Managing Documents from a Central Screen
For each document that's added to admation, you have the ability to manage every aspect of that file within your project. Once you have uploaded your document to an admation project, click the i button on the far right hand side of the documents panel.
On the resulting page, you will gain access to a central spot for managing all aspects of that particular document. In the centre of the screen, you will find a preview of the document.
Along the top right hand side of the screen, you will find alternative access points to:
- Send the document for approval
- Send the document as a message attachment
- Add a new revision of the document
- View previous revisions
- Download that file out of the system
When clicking the Edit Pen , you will be able to:
- Edit the document's name
- Edit the document's category
- Add access controls
Save Changes on the right hand side once you are done.
Note that the following details will also show on the right hand side of the screen:
- Document uploader
- Document upload date and time
- Current version number shown in blue
Click Back to head back to your project.
Please sign in to leave a comment.