View Previous Versions of Work from the Audit Trail
Admation's audit trail system for artwork approvals is powerful, allowing for full transparency and accountability across decisions made in your approval workflow.
To view previous versions of work from the audit trail, head to your Project page and scroll down to the very bottom of the page. You should find your audit trail with the 5 most recent actions in your project.
Click the blue arrow icon to view all audited actions for your project.
For any eligible deliverables with artwork added, you'll need to click another blue arrow typically found along the right column of your screen.
From this screen, you'll be able to view more information about that specific deliverable or deliverable revision.
From this screen, you will be able to:
- View when the artwork was submitted for approval and by whom
- View which version of work you are viewing, and how many versions of work there are in total for this item
- View the original submission details for that work (including original messages sent to approvers) by clicking the Plus icon to expand the submission details section
- Review the feedback and comments made on the work by clicking Review Feedback
- View who was sent the work
- View who approved or rejected the work and when
- View whether someone acted on behalf of another team member to approve the work
- Whether the work was forwarded to someone else
- Preview and download that version of the file
- Go to the original project
As of admation 3.94, you can now recall approval requests if you've made a mistake during a submission. If a request is recalled, we'll label it as such in your audit trail.