Using Approval Templates to Submit Work for Approval
Start by uploading your files for each deliverable and click Submit Now to submit your work. Saved approval templates save you from manually typing out your approvers. So when you're prompted to type out your approvers, instead click the Use Template button.
You'll then see a list of available templates to use. Click the green arrow once you've found a template that you would like to use.
Admation will then pre-fill your approvers screen with the templated approval workflow that's been configured for your organisation. You can make further edits here if needed.
Fill out the rest of your submission screen and hit Submit once you are done. If you would like to learn more about the different fields that approval templates may pre-fill for you, check out these guides:
- Approval levels for each person or group
- Whether users are part of an all or any approval
- Whether groups are part of an all or any approval
- Whether users are part of a continuous approval
- Whether users are to be notified as an FYI rather than someone who needs to approve the work
- Default turn-around times allocated to each user for providing their feedback