If you're a resource manager, you can click the Resources tab at the top of the screen to view a summary of all task activity for users in your department. Whilst there are alternative guides which discuss the department manager summary view, this guide will focus on the Task List view only.
Finding the Task List View
The Resources Task List provides you with an overview of all tasks in your department. To find the resourcing task list, click Resources at the top of your screen, then click Task List. This task list is different from the Tasks menu at the top of your screen. Whilst the tasks menu shows tasks assigned to your account, this view provides you with the current status of all tasks assigned to team members working in your department. Unassigned tasks will also show in this view.
Navigating Through the Task List View
The task list view shows a list of all tasks for your department's team members
From this view, you can:
- Click a project to filter by project
- Sort by name or date created
- View but not update the status for each task – these statuses are updated by the user in their own task list
- Use the glasses icon to preview task information including the project, deliverable, key dates and deadline for the task
- Use the stop icon to unassign a task
- Use the pen icon to edit the task's information