Creating Approval Checklists in admation
Approval checklists are a great way to show accountability for artwork sign-off. An inbound checklist contains questions that may be shown to a user when they're sent artwork to approve.
Reviewers can't approve artwork unless they've completed the form to the expected standard, which can help to minimise the chance of costly mistakes! An inbound checklist consists of radio buttons and a set of answers.
Another kind of approval checklist available in admation is the outbound checklist which contains questions that the submitter of the work must fill out, before the work is sent off for review. This style of checklist can contain radio buttons, free text fields and more.
Things to Keep in Mind.
1. Checklists are shown to users when they're either submitting work to a group, or approving artwork on behalf of a group. So before setting these up, you'll need to ensure that you have user groups and user group types set up first.
2. If you want to show the same checklist to multiple user groups, ensure that those user groups belong to the same user group type.
3. For an approval checklist to show, users need to submit their artwork to the user groups, not the individuals.
How Do I Create an Approval Checklist?
Administrators can't set up approval checklists in admation. You'll need to ask admation to get involved to help you set these up!
To create an approval checklist in admation, please send your questions and required answers through to admation support. You can also send these directly through to your client success manager directly.
Within your email, please highlight the following:
- Name of the new Checklist
- Name of the User Groups who need to receive the checklist
- The Questions you'd like to ask
- Whether the questions are Inbound or Outbound
- The Answers to any radio button questions (Yes / No / Not Applicable)
You may also send your request via admation help.