Creating Approval Checklists in admation
Approval checklists are a great way to show accountability for artwork sign-off. An inbound checklist contains questions that may be shown to a user when they're sent artwork to approve.
Reviewers can't approve artwork unless they've completed the form to the expected standard, which can help to minimise the chance of costly mistakes! An inbound checklist consists of radio buttons and a set of answers.
Another kind of approval checklist available in admation is the outbound checklist which contains questions that the submitter of the work must fill out, before the work is sent off for review. This style of checklist can contain radio buttons, free text fields and more.
Things to Keep in Mind.
1. Reviewer's checklists are shown to users when they are approving artwork on behalf of a group OR when they are set up as a blanket checklist to be used for each and every user across the organisation. Please decide which option you would like to use for your reviewer's checklist, ensuring that you have user groups and user group types set up first, where required.
2. Submission checklists are shown to users when submitting work to a group. So before setting this up, you'll need to ensure that you have user groups and user group types set up first.
3. If you want to show the same checklist to multiple user groups, ensure that those user groups belong to the same user group type. Ask your admation client success manager if you're unsure how to check this.
4. Checklists can be applied at a user permission level. This means that all users who have this permission level applied to them will be required to fill in a checklist when approving work if this is enabled. This can also be enabled across multiple permission levels for one checklist.
How Do I Create an Approval Checklist?
Client administrators are unable to set up approval checklists in admation. You'll need to ask admation to get involved to help you set these up!
To create an approval checklist in admation, please send your questions and required answers through to admation support. You can also send these directly through to your client success manager directly.
Within your email, please highlight the following:
- Name of the new Checklist
- Name of any User Groups who need to receive the checklist
- The Questions you'd like to ask
- Whether the questions are Inbound (shown when reviewers receive work to review) or Outbound (shown when submitters are submitting work for approval)
- Whether any reviewer's checklists will apply to all individuals or specific user groups.
- Whether any reviewer's checklists should contain any supporting default text or links.
- The Answers to any radio button questions (ie. Yes / No / Not Applicable)
You may also send your request via admation help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.