Finding the Audit Trail
Each and every project and deliverable in admation has an audit trail. The main items shown in the audit trail mark key milestones in the project. These milestones include:
- When a new project is created
- When a new deliverable is loaded to the project
- When artwork is submitted for approval
- When artwork is approved or rejected
- When key dates have been changed
- When a document is deleted
- When new versions of artwork are loaded to the project
- When production files have been loaded to the project
- When a project is finalised
To find your audit trail, head to your Projects list and select your project. If you'd like to filter down to a deliverable, select the deliverable from the left hand side menu.
Scroll down to the bottom of the resulting page to find your audit trail. By default, this shows your 5 most recent events. To view more audit trail items and download previous versions of artwork, click the Blue Arrow .
Downloading Previous Versions of Artwork
Wherever a deliverable has been uploaded, you'll notice another blue arrow icon . Click this to view more information for that specific deliverable.
Along the top of the screen, you'll see the revision counter for that particular version of work. You'll also have the ability to review any feedback or approval information for that deliverable.
You can also click Download file to download that version of the file. Click Back in the top left hand corner to return to the audit trail and to pick another deliverable if you wish.