Editing Users in admation
A user with admin permissions can edit existing users in admation. The easiest way to see if you have admin permissions is to check that you have an Admin button in your main menu.
To start, click the Admin button and head to Users.
A list of all the employees with admation accounts in your organisation will be displayed from this screen.
Using Filters to Locate Your UserUse the filters on the left hand side of the screen to locate the user you'd like to edit. Click Search once you're done.
Using Sorting to Locate Your User
You can also click the sort icon at the top of each column to sort users (from A-Z or A-Z). Click twice to toggle between the two options.
Editing a User
Click the pencil icon next to a user's name to edit. From this section, you can:
- Update a user's first and last name
- Update their email address
- See if a user has activated their account
- Resend verification emails if a user needs to activate their account
- Change a user from enabled to disabled if they leave the organisation or no longer use admation
- Turn on SSO if your organisation has SSO configured
- Change the default organisation
- Update the time zone
- Change system permissions
- Select a user's default project role which is assigned when they're added to a project
- Update a user's department – if the department isn't here, check out this guide instead.
- Update a user's task types – if the task types aren't showing, consider updating the department or check out this guide instead.
- Update whether or not a user manages departments
- Update a user's standard working and break hours
- Update a user's profile picture – users can also do this from their end by following these steps
You cannot update a user's password on their behalf for security reasons. To update passwords, a user would need to follow these steps instead.
Click Save once you are done with your edits.