Adding Custom Key Dates in admation
By default, admation shows the following dates by default:
- Supply deadline (when the artwork is due)
- Live Date/end date (when the item is scheduled to be in market)
You may also see a project start and end date.
Custom key dates can be used in your project to outline additional dates that you may want to use. These can include custom presentation dates, internal deadlines and more.
To add a new key date, head to the admin bar at the top of your screen. A user will only see the admin button if they have specific permissions.
Then click Key Dates.
Click New Key Date Type.
Start off by giving your key date a name. If you'd like, you can also add a description. The description field will only show in the admin section for your own reference. You may also like to sort the dates in chronological order. An item with the sort order 1 will show first in a project's set of key dates.
You'll then have a set of toggles to set up including:
- Status (to show or hide your key date – hiding a key date is great if you're not quite ready to delete it just yet).
- Date range (does this key date have a start and end date? Yes or no)
- Whether the key date is included on any reports you have in the system
- Whether the key date is shown to other organisations (which may be important if you're part of an agency/client setup).
Click Save once you're happy with your inputs. You'll notice that your key dates won't show on any of your existing projects by default. To fix this, you'll need to manually Edit and update your key dates from that project.
Deleting Custom Key Dates
From your key dates screen, you'll see your default dates. You can't delete default dates that are set up in the system. If you'd like to delete any custom key dates from the system, select the checkbox for the item/s you'd like to delete. Then click the greyed out delete icon at the top of your screen. Even though it's greyed out, you'll still be able to delete the items. Follow the prompts to confirm your selection.
Please sign in to leave a comment.