Adding Items to Your Cart from Your Project
After you've finished approving a file in admation, add it to the Production Files section of your project. You may also send a Message to a user requesting final documents if you're not in charge of uploading these files.
Once that's done, you'll need to find the Production Files section. To find the Production Files section, head to your In Progress list and select your project from the list. Scroll down to the bottom of your page where you'll find the Production Files section.
Adding Your Production Files
Click Browse to add your final production files, then use the checkboxes on the left hand side to select the file(s) you'd like to share. Click the Add to Cart button to send the items into your cart.
You'll now see a number over your Cart at the top of your screen, representing the number of items inside your cart at a given time.
From your cart, you'll see thumbnails of the files you're about to send, along with five menu items:
- Download Cart - Exports the assets in your cart and downloads them to your computer.
- Save as Collection - You can save the contents of your cart to a Collection. You can then recall these collections and share them to other people.
- Share Cart - Allows you to share files via email to other people inside, or outside of your organisation. Share cart sends an email which lets recipients download all contents of your cart
- Empty Cart - Clears all items from your current cart (and leaves all collections as is). These items will still be accessible within the Ad Storage. You will need to repeat these steps to add them back to your cart.
- Settings - see this help guide for more information on Cart Settings.