Organising Training Workshops
Depending on your admation contract, your company may be eligible for certain face-to-face and/or online training sessions. Training is usually conducted at the start of your journey with admation.
Training is tailored to suit your teams. Depending on your team size, and use of the system and time, we have the following types of training modules available to eligible teams.
The discovery workshop is open to those team members helping to bring admation into their organisations. During these discovery workshops, we may:
- Gather requirements for the platform, so that we can set up the system for your team;
- Map your team workflows;
- Show you around your training instance of the system once it's set up;
- Make tweaks to your set up as necessary, before we start training your teams;
Usually intended to be a smaller training session to ensure that your admin team and department managers are across the different options available to them through their admin settings. Admin training can take place face-to-face or remotely via Zoom.
- Admation admin training;
- Setting up new team members;
- Personalising admation for your team;
- Admation Process best practice suggestions tailored for your team;
- Internal documentation review (where we review your internal documentation distributed out to teams)
- Informal Q&A session
- Introduction to admation
- Run through the admation process for small, medium or large teams;
- Informal Q&A Session
These team training sessions can take place face-to-face or remotely via Zoom. We can also run interactive sessions for select, smaller teams.
Roaming sessions (on-site only)
- Roaming sessions include desk-support and general troubleshooting across teams
- Ask questions one-to-one session at your desk
- Roaming sessions may be booked in during an on-site training day
Please sign in to leave a comment.