Key Features of admation
When advertising or marketing material approvals are managed via email, things can start to get real messy, real quick. That’s why we’ve created an integrated system that allow you to:
Share work across your creative, legal and marketing teams to get your campaigns approved faster.
Clearly articulate design and ad copy changes without getting lost in a flurry of emails.
Consolidate your work.
Combine projects into a one workflow that manages stakeholder feedback.
Where We Help Make Your Job Easier
By combining projects into one workflow, you can officially say goodbye to long email threads. admation works across all areas of your marketing approval process including:
- Project management and planning
- Marketing collateral approval
- Task assigning and resource management
- A complete brand archive with digital management of your company ads and assets
- Custom reporting
What the Process Looks Like
Things You (Probably) Couldn't Do Before admation
- Kick off your project with digitised brief templates;
- Select reviewers to approve your creative work;
- State your deadlines and milestones upfront;
- Upload artwork for feedback and approval without leaving the system;
- Annotate changes on artwork directly whenever artwork is sent to you for review;
- View when a user has seen your artwork (even if they haven't responded);
- Tag users in comments to keep them in the loop;
- Compare previous versions of work side-by-side;
- Keep track of artwork revisions so you can tell when a project is or isn't on track;
- Remind co-workers to approve your work;
- Monitor changes requested from your team members;
- Log time for your tasks;
- Store archived ads in one central depository
Learning More About admation
If you're new to the system, there'll be a lot to learn over the coming weeks. That's why you may like to attend one of our training workshops. Otherwise, we've got a tonne of help guides to get you up and running in the system.
Stuck? Email our support team for assistance.