The focus of this release was to improve the usability of the Documents tab within a project whislt fixing a few small issues.
- AD-525 Cleanup the document tab within a project
Small changes were made to the Document tab within a project including:
- Allowing easy access to see who a document has been submitted to for approval, when that happened and what the response was (see appendix 1)
- Displaying the current revision number in the list and details view
- Adjust the layout of the document details screen to make it more user friendly.
- AD-524 Project Document > Ability to send a document for approval from the details screen
When you upload or edit a document, you are now able to submit it for approval from the details screen. As always, you can continue to submit it from the document list in the project.
- AD-523 Ability to batch upload documents to a job
You can now upload several documents at the same time and edit their metadata in one screen.
- AD-526 Messages > Include a way to tell which job a message relates to
When receiving a message in admation, there is an item added to the Attachments section of the message, which shows you the name and ID of the job this message is in regards to. If you are a member of the Project Team for that job, then you are also presented with a link to go directly to the job.
- AD-528 Ability to search the In Progress list and the WIP Report list by the Advertiser Owner
Users can now search the In Progress list and the WIP Report list for all jobs that are owned by a particular person. This is particularly useful in the WIP Report as it allows users to export a more personalised list of jobs for their meetings.
- AD-527 Deliverable Type Selector > Sort alphabetically
When selecting the deliverable type for your deliverables, the list of available types is now sorted alphabetically.
- AD-508 Batch Email Message > Poor formatting in MS Outlook
Fixed a bug where emails received under certain circumstances were poorly formatted in Microsoft Outlook.