The focus of this release was to improve approvals component, in particular the notifications when deadlines are missed and approval levels are not completed. We also added the ability to edit the list of approval recipients while an approval request is in motion.
- AD-619 Approvals > Ability to edit recipients list
When you have submitted an approval request, you can go in and adjust who the request was sent to. There are specific conditions under which you cannot edit recipients. For example:
- You cannot remove a recipient if they have already responded
- You cannot remove an approval level if any of the recipients in that level have responded
- You cannot add an approver to an approval level that already finished giving feedback
- You cannot change or remove an FYI recipient
- If you add users to the current approval level, then they will be notified of the feedback request immediately. If they are part of a future approval level then they will receive notification along with the other recipients on that level.
If you remove recipients who have already been sent an approval notification, you will be able to optionally specify a message that is sent to them.
- AD-371 Approval Deadlines > If a recipient misses a deadline, notify the originator
If you submit an approval request to a user and they do not respond by the deadline you set, you will now receive an email informing you of this missed deadline. If this recipient's response is holding up the progression of this approval request to the next approval level, you can either contact the user and prompt them to respond or edit the recipients and remove them from this request (see AD-619 above).
- AD-239 Approvals > When an approval level approves, notify the approval originator
An approval request can be set up to fall across several approval levels. Now, as each level approves or requests changes, the approval originator will be sent a message and email letting them know.
- AD-520 Upload Screen > Show deliverable details on the upload screen
When uploading artwork to a deliverable, you can now see some deliverable details on the upload screen to help establish if you are uploading the correct file to the correct deliverable.
- AD-620 Submission Manager > Highlight who is away when adding recipients
When adding approvers or FYI recipients, you are now able to see if a user has any leave scheduled within admation for the next seven days.
- AD-609 In Progress List > Sort by relevance
Made changes to the sort order of the In Progress list to try and promote items that most closely resembled your search criteria at the top of the list. Please note that a project should always appear above its deliverables within this list.
- AD-613 Everybody Approval > Confusion around the "Actioned" message
If an approval request was sent to several recipients and they all needed to give feedback (an Everybody approval), if a user requested changes then the other recipients would see an "Actioned" message, which suggested they no longer needed to give feedback. This message now redirects the remaining approvers to the correct place for viewing other recipient's feedback.
- AD-537 New Project Wizard > Add ability to notify all team members of new project
When completing the New Project Wizard, a user is able to send a message to each Project Team Member informing them that the project has been created.
- AD-606 Image Library > Visual display bug
Fixed a bug where, under certain conditions, some images wouldn't load in the Image Library list.
- AD-633 Deliverable Details Tab > Do not show document status
In the Details tab for a deliverable you can see a "status" for this deliverable. Previously this status was reflecting either the artwork or any one of the documents in the Documents tab. This status now reflects only the artwork approval status.
- AD-634 Safari Video Bug
Fixed a bug where video files would not play in Safari under certain conditions.