The focus of this release was to introduce Continuous Approvals. We also introduced an easier way to locate information about an approval request that's been sent out for approval.
- AD-791 Continuous Approval
Previously if an approval request was broken into several Approval Levels, the level would only be notified and able to give feedback once the previous level had Approved the item. Now, when submitting items for approval, users can select whether they want the approval to move to the next level even if the current level have Requested Changes.
- AD-593 Outgoing Approval Details > Allow access to messages and other information
Additional information has been added to the Outbound Approval Details screen to include information such as: approval deadlines, comments, annotations, region masking, additional files and the message that were sent with the request.
- AD-790 Global Approval List > Allow option to include/exclude approvals from Finalised jobs
When viewing the Global Approvals List, by default we now exclude any approval requests pertaining to jobs that have since been finalised. This was done in an attempt to reduce the total number of approval requests visible in your approvals list while also maintaining access to all requests. Whilst working on this item, we have also modified the layout of the list to bring it inline with recent changes made to the In Progress list.
- AD-807 Global Messages List > Include a link to the job for Administrators
If you are an Administrator for your organisation and you are sent an approval request or message for a job where you are not an existing team member, you will now have a link in the message which will give you access to the actual job.
Note: An administrator already has access to all jobs via their In Progress list and this is just a shortcut from the message in the Global Messages List.
- AD-797 Video Approvals > Compare Revisions > Cannot see the video or captured frames
- Fixed a bug where users wouldn't be able to view video files or the captured frames of those videos in the approval screens under certain conditions.
- AD-756 Approvals > Cannot annotate video
Fixed a bug where users wouldn't be able to annotate video files in the approval screens under certain conditions.
- AD-757 Approvals > Review Feedback > Can't click on frames for annotated Flash files
Fixed a bug where users wouldn't be able to view captured frames of Flash files in the approval screens under certain conditions.
- AD-751 Full Screen Approval > File preview is too small when Acting On Behalf of someone
If you were acting on behalf of another user to give feedback on an item the file would render as a very small item. The file will now render as large as possible.
- AD-818 File preview is too small when giving feedback on Flash files
When giving feedback on Flash files, the rendering should now be the appropriate size.
- AD-733 Away Days > Cannot request a single away day
Previously you could only select a minimum of two consecutive days as away days. You can now request single days.
- AD-742 In Progress List > Keyword search issues
Previously a minimum of four characters was required to search the In Progress List. For example, if you had have searched for "app" you wouldn't have found anything but a search for "apple" may have yielded results. We have now adjusted the search to include searches for a minimum of two characters.