The focus of this release was to improve the way users can see feedback from prior approval revisions as well as improve the Resource Management module.
- AD-261 Feedback > Allow users to see other people's feedback when comparing revisions
When comparing revisions of artwork, as well as seeing their own feedback from the previous revisions, users can now also see feedback shared by other users as well. Great for figuring out why certain things have changed, and for avoiding duplication of feedback.
- AD-741 Approval Paths > Allow users from different organisations to be included in a path
When creating Approval Paths in the Admin section, you are now able to include users from different organisations. This allows you set up paths to include users from the agency on Level 1 and then users from the client on Level 2 etc.
- AD-837 Ability for people to subscribe to approval deadlines
Users are now able to subscribe to their approval deadlines so that they appear in their preferred calendar application (eg Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal etc). Approval deadlines will appear if:
You have a deadline which you have not responded to. As soon as you respond, the item will be removed from your calendar
You are still able to respond to the request.
For example, if you and a colleague are sent and approval request which only one of you needs to respond to, and your colleague has responded, the item will be removed from your calendar.
If you are the person who submitted an item for approval, the item will also appear in your calendar, but will disappear again once people have responded.
If you are the person who submitted an item for approval, the item will also appear in your calendar but will disappear again once people have responded.
Each item in your calendar also has a link in it which will take you directly to the approval request in admation.
- AD-849 Ability for people to subscribe to Away Days
Users are now able to subscribe to Away Days so that they appear in their preferred calendar application (eg Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal etc). Away Days will appear if:
- You have away days set for yourself
- There are away days set for other members of your department (gives you visibility to your team's availability)
- There are people in departments that you manage who have away days set (gives visibility to department managers)
- Only shows away days set for the previous 6 months or up to 18 months from now.
- AD-868 Allow users to upload and annotate animated GIFs
Admation now supports animated GIFs. When giving feedback on an annotated GIF, a user can take snapshots of specific frames and annotate them.
- AD-840 In Progress List > Allow users to sort by Agency Job #
You can now sort the In Progress list by the Agency Job # of your projects/deliverables.
- AD-850 In Progress List > Allow users to sort by Supply Deadline
You can now sort the In Progress list by the Supply Deadline of your projects/deliverables.
- AD-874 In Progress List > Allow users to sort by Job Name
You can now sort the In Progress list by the Name of your projects/deliverables.
- AD-855 Project > Documents Tab > Allow Online Forms to be omitted from the available list
When selecting the type of Online Form you want to fill out for your project, you were previously provided with a list of all of the form templates that had been loaded into the system. Now we can omit templates from this list which helps users to select the correct form to fill in.
- AD-856 Deliverable > Edit Asset Types > Make long lists display better
If you have a number of Asset Types loaded for your organisation, the list was sometimes hard to navigate, when setting the type on a deliverable. Now, if you have more than 25 Asset Types available, any categories of asset types in the list will collapse, meaning that you do not need to scroll the list to find the types you want. Simply expand the asset type category you want (eg Print) and then select the asset type you need from within that category.
These items are only relevant to those organisations who have also purchased our Resource Management module.
- AD-845 RM > Flexible Tasks with dynamic time and fixed deadline
Previously you could create two types of tasks:
- Fixed Tasks (you assign a number of hours of work that had to be completed in one session) and
- Flexible Tasks (you assign a number of hours of work that could be completed at anytime up to a deadline).
Now we are introducing a third task type: Dynamic Tasks.
With a Dynamic Task you do not set the number of hours that the task will take, you just set a deadline of when you need the task done by. This allows a department manager to assign tasks in a more ad hoc manner, similar to how you work in reality.
- AD-322 RM > Task Duplication
When adding tasks within a project's resources section, you can now select a task and duplicate it. The duplicated task will inherit the task Name, Function, Deadline and Duration and you can modify this if required. However, the new task will need to be assigned to a person manually.
- AD-862 RM > Department Manager View > Separate Tasks Visually
When multiple tasks for the same client were assigned to a resource, they would blend together visually. Now we have included a line between them to distinguish them a little better.
- AD-844 RM > Non Department Managers need to be able to create tasks
Previously, only Department Managers could create a task. We have now opened this up so that non department managers can also create tasks. However, only Department Managers can assign a task to a specific person to work on.
- AD-759 RM > Department Manager View > New Meetings and Tasks require a refresh
When creating Meetings or assigning tasks to people in the Department Manager view, you no longer need to refresh the page to see them appear on the timeline.
- AD-832 RM > Resource Allocations Disappear under certain conditions
Fixed a bug where some tasks would disappear from the Project Resources view under some very specific conditions.
- AD-833 RM > Tasks created in the Resources module do not appear in the Project Resources section
Now when adding tasks directly to the Resources module, they will also appear when viewing the Resources for a particular project.
- AD-834 RM > Tasks module count always stays at zero
The Tasks module in the menu bar will now show you a count of the number of open tasks that have been assigned to you for the current day.
- AD-841 RM > Timeline Tab > Bug screen when searching
Fixed a bug where searching the Timeline for specific criteria could yield a bug screen.
- AD-843 RM > User created via an import cause issues when viewing the Resources module
Now when importing users (an admation staff function), the resulting accounts have all required information filled in which stops these issues from occurring.
- AD-819 Video playback issues when using Safari on OSX v10.11
Fixed a bug where people using Safari under OSX 10.11 were having trouble with video playback.
Please sign in to leave a comment.