The focus of this release was to improve the In Progress list, the re-run job functionality and the Resource Management module.
- AD-940 New Project > Re-Running deliverables improvements
When adding deliverables to a new or existing project, if you re-run an old job, we now copy more of the metadata from the original deliverable to the new one.
- AD-951 Ad Storage List > Batch re-run deliverables
In the Ad Storage list, you can now use the checkboxes to select multiple jobs and then re-run those multiple jobs in a single project.
- AD-926 Documents Tab > Implement drag and drop file uploads
When uploading files to the Documents tab in a project, you can now drag and drop your file into the browser to upload it.
- AD-929 In Progress List > Searching by phase
Users can now search the In Progress list by the Job's Phase.
- AD-928 In Progress List > Remember if no advertiser is selected
If you choose to search for all jobs across all of your advertisers, the system will now remember this and apply this whenever you come back to the In Progress list.
- AD-946 In Progress List > Remember my sort order
When sorting the In Progress list, the system will now remember you sorted your jobs and apply this whenever you come back to the In Progress list.
- AD-925 In Progress List > Calendar view > Display in market dates
When viewing the In Progress list in its calendar view, the In Market dates are now included.
- AD-830 In Progress List > Calendar view > Convert to PDF
You can now save the In Progress list's Calendar view as a PDF for printing or circulating.
- AD-942 Agency Phase Report > Include key dates for the project
Key Dates are now displayed on the Agency Phase Report.
These items are only relevant to those organisations who use our Resource Management module.
- AD-891 Task List > Change default sort order
Now when logged in as a Department Manager and viewing the Task List, the tasks are now sorted with unassigned tasks at the top of the list followed by assigned tasks.
- AD-939 Dept Manager Timeline View > Show away day details and add a description
Now when logged in as a Department Manager and viewing the Timeline, you will be able to see the details of a person's away days by clicking on them.
- AD-947 Task Creation > Ability to add an existing project document to a task
When creating a task, you can upload a file to be used a brief. If the brief is already uploaded to the Documents tab of the job then you can attach it rather than having to upload it again.
- AD-954 Department Manager > Managing permission level
When adding a user as a manager of a department, you can now specify which actions they can perform:
Manage Leave - Managers with this option selected will be asked to approve/reject Away Day requests from department members.
View Resources - Managers with this option selected can view the Resources section but cannot assign tasks.
Assign Tasks - Managers with this option selected can view the Resources section and assign tasks.
- AD-962 Away Days Manager > Change the default view to 1 month
When viewing the Away Day Manager, the default view now shows the next 30 days.
- AD-963 Away Days Manager > Date validation
When requesting an Away Day, the selected dates are now validated against each other. For example, the last day of your leave must be after the first day.
- AD-857 Dept Manager Timeline View > Away Days show one less day than needed
Fixed a bug where the Timeline views would show Away Day periods with one day less than was actually taken. (For example, if the person was taking 3 days off, the system would show that it was only 2 days)
- AD-951 Draw issue for annotations in multi page PDFs with varying page sizes
Fixed a bug that caused annotations to render erratically when placed in a multiple page PDF view. This bug occurred where pages were different sizes.