The focus of this release was to improve the Outgoing Approval Details screen and the Resource Management module.
AD-1017 Outgoing Approval Details > UI Refresh to make the page more action oriented
Now when reviewing the Outgoing Approval Details screen, you are able to perform additional actions such as
- "Remind All" outstanding approvers that they owe you feedback
- Upload a new revision
- Finalise the deliverable (if this was an artwork approval)
- AD-1025 In Progress List > Search by Asset Type
You can now search the In Progress list by Asset Type.
- AD-933 Support for HTML 5 approvals
When working on website material, you can now upload a ZIP file containing the actual HTML, CSS and other files required. These will render inside admation and users will be able to give feedback on them.
NOTE: Adding markup to website and HTML 5 approvals is not available in Internet Explorer due to limitations of that browser.
- AD-994 Key Dates > When viewing a project, all users should be able to see the same dates
Previously, users could only see the Key Date fields in their project which were part of their own organisation. Now when creating Key Dates in the Admin section you can specify whether this date field should be displayed only for your organisation or also for related organisations as well. This means that an agency can have a list of Key Date fields in their project and can optionally make those dates visible to their client.
- AD-1028 Ad Storage List > Stretch screen to full width
The Ad Storage list now takes advantage of the full width of your screen to show as many assets across the screen as possible, thus reducing the need to scroll down the page.
- AD-1029 Image Library List > Stretch screen to full width
The Image Library list now takes advantage of the full width of your screen to show as many assets across the screen as possible, thus reducing the need to scroll down the page.
- AD-1004 Away Day Manager > When leave is approved, adjust the email to show who the leave is for
If you are one of many Department Managers who can approve a person's leave, the email that is sent out to alert people of leave approval will contain the name of the person the leave request was for.
- AD-1053 Away Day Monthly Report
Any recorded Away Days can now be exported on a report each month. If you would like to receive this report, please contact your admation liaison.
- Resource Management
These items are only relevant to those organisations who have also purchased our Resource Management module.
- AD-1026 Ability to log more time against a user than their available hours (assigned overtime)
A user has a default set of work hours but occasionally you may need them to work overtime. Now you are able to extend a user's day (optionally early start and/or late finish) and allocate tasks to the extra time.
- AD-1031 Allow Flexible task deadlines to be locked to the Estimated End Date of the project
When creating a Flexible task you are now able to lock the task deadline to the same date as the project's Estimated End Date. This means that, if the project's Estimated End Date is changed, the task deadline will change too.
- AD-1027 Department Manager View > Jump to today
If you are viewing dates in the past or future on the Timeline, there is now a "Jump to Today" link to take you back to the current date.
- AD-1030 RM > Search filter closes if you use the Space key
Fixed a bug that would close the search filter options if you tried to search by text that was separated by spaces.
- AD-1042 Creating a task from a Feedback Report isn't linked to correct job
If you export a Feedback Report and create a RM Task from it, the task is now connected to the correct project.
- AD-1058 Users who are not Department Managers can't create tasks for any departments
In a project, any team member can not create tasks for the job.