The focus of this release was to further improve the user experience throughout the system, particularly within the Project Details and In Progress lists.
- AD-1314 Project Details > Increase width of project details screens
Following on from our work earlier this year to widen the application to use more of the available screen space, we have increased the width of the Project Details screen and its tabs.
- This opportunity was also used to bring certain details forward into the main view. These changes should help users to access information more quickly and improve their overall experience.
- AD-1315 Project Details > Make the Deliverable list scrollable
While working on improvements to the Project Details screen, we have made the Deliverable List independently scrollable. This means that, for larger projects, it is easier to navigate through your deliverables.
- AD-1316 Project Details > Online Documents > Ability to save an Online Document for later
When filling in an Online Document, there is a new "Save for Later" option. If you have saved a document for later, when you return, simply click the New Online Document button in the Documents tab and a list of previously started documents is shown at the bottom of the screen.
- AD-1273 Project Details > Add production file upload & deletion to the Audit Trail
Now when Production Files are loaded into a project/deliverable, we record this event in the Audit Trail for the job. We also record when these files are deleted.
- AD-1330 In Progress List > Lane View > Ability to edit the Project Team
When viewing your jobs in the Lane View, you are now able to edit the Team of the project.
- AD-1331 In Progress List > Lane View > Ability to set Project Phase
When viewing your jobs in the Lane View, you are now able to edit the Phase of the project.
- AD-1280 New Project Creator > Allow user to set the Phase of the project
While creating a new project, you can now set the current Phase. Previously you had to edit the phase after the project was created.
- AD-1201 Feedback Report > Display a confidentiality statement on the report
NOTE: This is an optional feature. If you would like a confidentiality statement added to your feedback reports, please contact your admation liaison and they will be able to assist you.
We are now able to add a customised Confidentiality Statement to your feedback reports. The statement can be customised to say whatever you like, but it will be displayed on all feedback reports generated for your organisation
- AD-1145 Feedback Report > Show forwarded commenter’s name against their unmodified comments
Previously, if I had received an approval request and forwarded it out for additional feedback, when that feedback came in I would collate it and the system would show that the feedback was from me, not from the people I forwarded to. We have modified this slightly. Imagine the following scenario:
Jane submits an approval request to Robert. Robert forwards that request to Anne for additional feedback. Anne gives feedback to Robert. Robert collates the feedback and submits it to Jane without modifying what Anne has written.
In this scenario, when Jane receives the feedback from Robert, the unmodified comments from Anne have her name against them. However, if Robert had modified Anne's comments in any way (eg moved them slightly on screen or changed spelling etc), then Jane would see Robert's name against them.
- AD-1317 Ad Storage + Asset Library > Show total number of assets in the list
We previously limited the number of assets displayed in the Ad Storage and Asset Library to the last 1000 items added. We have now removed this limitation so you can see the total number of available assets.
AD-1346 Dashboard error stopping users from logging in
Fixed an issue in the dashboard that caused the system to show a bug screen on login under very specific circumstances.
- AD-1179 In Progress List & Project Details > Status widget shows wrong data
Fixed an issue preventing the status widget from updating as intended for new jobs.
AD-1325 In Progress List > Lane View > Search filters not working
The jobs displayed in the Lane View of the In Progress List now respond to the search filters.
- AD-1302 Approval Submission > Bug screen when modifying an Approval Template
Fixed a bug that occurred if you were submitting an approval request to an Approval Template and then tried to modify the recipients without selecting an approval level.
- AD-1269 Global Approvals List > Batch Forward > Bug screen on Cancel
Fixed a bug that was caused if you tried to cancel a Batch Forward from the Global Approvals List.
- AD-1324 Approval > Approvers can still give feedback if a job has been deleted
There was a bug caused by the last release, which allowed a user to give feedback on an approval request even if that job had been deleted. This has now been fixed.