In this release, we added the ability to tag and reply to markups!
- AD-1222 Full Screen Approval View > Reply to markups
When giving feedback, you can able to see and reply to other people's markups.
- AD-1354 Full Screen Approval View > Directing markups at specific people (Tagging)
When giving feedback, you are able to tag specific people in your markup. These tagged people will receive an email letting them know they have been tagged and the markup will be a different colour so it stands out to them.
- AD-1398 Full Screen Approval View > Show other people's feedback by default
When giving feedback, if others have already added markups, you will be able to see them by default in the Approval Info tab. You can optionally hide them if you want to.
- AD-1421 Full Screen Approval View > Allow markup and approval when viewing other people's feedback
Previously, if you were reviewing an approval request and had markup from other people displayed, you were unable to add your own markup or give feedback. Now, regardless of whose feedback is displayed, you are able to add markups or give feedback.
- Full Screen Approval View > Private / Public response decision now made in the main view before submission.
You can now mark your comments are private or public from the main screen. This was previously located in a pop up window that appeared when you clicked the Approve or Changes button.
If you decide to make your feedback Public, the submitter and other approvers will be able to see your comments BEFORE you click the Approve or Changes button. Previously your feedback was only visible after you had made your decision.
- AD-1424 Project > Approval > Approval Details > Allow users to navigate between approvals
Fixed an issue that prevented you from navigating between approval requests within the Approvals tab of a project.
- AD-1389 Dashboard > Brief > Adding Deliverables > Limit the "Qty" of deliverables that can be added
Fixed an issue that was allowing people to add thousands of deliverables to a project if the brief was filled incorrectly.
- AD-1403 Date Picker UI > Calendar is displayed incorrectly on Chrome
Fixed an issue where the Date Picker interface was displaying incorrectly in certain versions of Chrome.