The focus of this release was to add the ability to check off feedback that had been actioned. We also introduced multi-user collaborative briefing.
- AD-1385 Dashboard > Online Brief > Multi user briefing with optional automated submission
Previously when working on an online brief from the Dashboard, you were unable to share it with others prior to submitting it. When filling in your brief, you can now invite other people to contribute towards the brief. You can also specify a deadline for when the brief will be submitted. The brief will be automatically converted to a project at the specified deadline.
Simply invite any contributors and optionally set a deadline for them to work towards. Once the deadline hits, the brief will automatically be submitted. As the initiator of the brief, you are able to manually adjust the deadline or manually submit the brief when needed.
- AD-1355 Full Screen Approval View > Ability to "check off" markups that have been actioned
If you are a designer who submitted artwork for approval, you are now able to check off the changes that you have actioned. To do this, you will need to add yourself as an approver. When you are viewing the Full Screen Approval View you can see all of the feedback that has been added, and can check off items as you complete them.
Note: These items are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1425 Automated Tasks > Don't create tasks for deliverables when a file upload is used to create them
In a previous release, we introduced a feature called "Automated Tasks". The idea was that, whenever you created a deliverable of a specific type (eg a Poster), a set of default tasks - such as design and copywriting - would be created. However, if you had already done the design/copywriting and were creating the deliverable by uploading a file, it was still creating those extra tasks. We have now fixed that issue.
- AD-1428 Automated Tasks > Allow tasks to be fixed or flexible
Tasks created via the Automated Tasks feature can now be set as either fixed or flexible by default.
- AD-1431 Full Screen Approval View > Batch Approval > When moving between items in a batch, the approvals appear in a random order
When navigating through an Approval Batch, the items are now in alphabetical order according to their deliverable name. So, if your deliverables are named "Page 01", "Page 02", "Page 03" etc. then you will be able to navigate through them in the correct order.
- AD-1432 Manual Approvals > Reviewers should only receive an email requesting review when their approval level is unlocked
Previously, if you had many approval levels in your approval request, as soon as Approval Level 1 had processed the request, an email would be sent to the members of Approval Level 2. If your organisation is using Manual Approvals, this email is suppressed until you manually unlock Approval Level 2.
- AD-1429 In Progress List > Bug screen when creating new saved searches
If you had created a Saved Search in the last couple of weeks, you would see a bug screen if you tried to use it. This has now been fixed.
- AD-1435 Review Feedback > Bug screen if adding new comments
Fixed an issue where adding feedback in the Review Feedback screen caused a bug.