The focus of this release was to enhance the Full Screen Approval view, with the added ability to display whether or not a user had viewed a request without approving it.
- AD-1423 Approval Details > Flag users who have seen but not responded to an approval request
When viewing the list of approvers in either the Full Screen Approval view or the Approval Details screen, you can now to tell which people have viewed the approval request but have not submitted their feedback yet.
- AD-1396 Feedback Report > Include the filename of the file that was reviewed
The feedback reports now show the filename of the file that was reviewed. This makes it easier for people to manually locate the appropriate files on their servers etc to make amendments to if they are not stored within admation.
- AD-1445 Document Preview > Add ability to zoom
Now when previewing a rendered file within admation, you are able to zoom in/out to see more detail.
- AD-1400 Dashboard > Change labels on the main buttons
On the Dashboard there are up to three main buttons displayed, depending on your organisation's configuration:
- These were labelled:
Start a Brief
Create a Project
They are now labelled:
- These were labelled:
- AD-1462 Asset Library > Allow search criteria to be saved
When searching the Asset Library, you can now save and re-run a search if needed.
AD-1370 Asset Library > Remove option to select the asset and/or production files when adding assets to your cart
Previously, when downloading or adding assets to your cart, you would be shown a message that asked if you would like to access just the asset file itself or any Production Files as well. When the selected assets don't have production files loaded against them, we now remove this option from view.
If you do still need to add production files to your cart, simply open the asset and go to the Production Files tab where you can download or add these files to your cart.
Note: These items are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1344 Task Deadline Time Field > Include earlier start times and later finish times
When creating a task, you are able to select a start and finish time for the work. The default options used to range from 9am to 5pm, but have now been extended from 7am to 7pm to allow for more flexible working arrangements.
- AD-1440 Calendar date picker not working reliably
Fixed a bug where the date pickers would not work under certain conditions.
- AD-1469 Full Screen Approval View > Not all feedback shown by default
Fixed an issue with multi page PDFs where reviewer feedback was hidden by default under certain conditions.
- AD-1474 Full Screen Approval View > Reviewers can delete other reviewers comments
Fixed an issue where reviewers were able to delete each other's comments, causing data integrity issues and a bug screen.
- AD-1472 Online Brief > Selected Markets should apply to the project and all deliverables
Fixed a bug where if you selected a set of markets in a brief and then created a project, it would only add those Markets to the project and not to the deliverables.
- AD-1473 Online Brief > Selected Tags should apply to the project and all deliverables
Fixed a bug where if you selected a set of Tags in a brief and then created a project, it would only add those Tags to the actual project and not to the deliverables.