The focus of this release was to enhance the Resource Management system, whilst tidying up issues in the Full Screen Approval view.
- AD-1485 Full Screen Approval View > Forwards Tab > Display comment replies and allow them to be collated
When someone is giving feedback on an approval request, other people are able to add Replies to that feedback. This can be helpful if you want to ask someone a question about their feedback, etc. However, these Replies were only visible to the other approvers and were not able to be collated.
Now, if you have forwarded an item for approval and are receiving feedback on that item, you will now be able to see any Replies added to that feedback as well. These feedback and replies can then be collated and modified, if needed.
- AD-1484 Full Screen Approval View > Replies associated to feedback should be visible on the PDF feedback report
Feedback Reports now show any Replies that were made against particular comments.
- AD-1487 Project Creation > Allow the Agency Job Number field to be made mandatory
Each organisation can now ask for the Agency Job Number field to be made mandatory on all jobs. If you would like the Agency Job Number to be mandatory on all jobs for your organisation, please talk to your admation liaison.
- AD-1408 Project Details > Add an Edit option to the drop down menu for each project/deliverable
In the Project Details, you can now edit the details of a project/deliverable from the Actions menu in the Deliverable list on the left side of the screen.
- AD-1468 Online Briefs > Add an alert to the top of the brief if there are mandatory fields to fill in
When filling in an online brief, it is now more obvious if there are any mandatory fields that still need to be filled in.
Note: These items are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1478 Department Manager View > Allow tasks to be dragged and dropped
When viewing the Timeline view as a Department Manager, you are now able to quickly drag and drop tasks to different days or to different users.
- AD-1481 Department Manager View > Ability to view by project
You can now view all tasks either by assignee (user) or by project.
- AD-1480 Department Manager View > Display project key dates
When viewing the timeline as a Department Manager, you are now able to see a list of key dates for a project.
- AD-1479 Allow a Department Manager to log time against tasks
Department Managers are now able to log time and mark tasks as complete. To do this, head to the Timeline view, click on a task and then click the Log Time icon.
- AD-1476 Task Presets > Can't setup presets if the agency and client are separate
Fixed a bug where Task Presets couldn't be set up for advertisers who had external agencies working for them.