The focus of this release was to improve usability for project documents and adding revisions to multiple deliverables, as well as improving various aspects of the Resource Management system.
- AD-1514 Project Documents > Improve usability
We have updated the Document Details screen to provide quicker access to your document and its editing screen.
- AD-1525 Project Details > Streamline the adding of revisions to multiple deliverables
When uploading revisions to multiple deliverables in a project, you are now shown a list of all deliverables within the batch, with the option to drag and drop a file onto the relevant ones.
Note: These items are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1521 Department Manager View > Change display to 5, 10 or 20 days
Previously, when looking at the Timeline view, you were able to see either one week, two weeks or four weeks worth of data at a time. However, we would also display the previous day. This meant you were actually seeing 6, 11 or 21 days and any calculation regarding workload for the displayed period. Now we are only showing 5, 10 or 20 days so any averages or accumulative totals are calculated for a proper week.
- AD-1522 Department Manager View > Increase number of resources per page to 20
In the Department Manager View, we now display 20 resources per page.
- AD-1529 Department Manager View > Task List > Show alert when task cannot be assigned
If a task deadline has elapsed or the task has already been completed and you try to assign it to a user, you will now see an alert which explains why you cannot assign this task.
- AD-1523 Department Manager View > Encourage user to log time when they complete tasks
If a user completes a task without logging time, they are presented with a message alerting them to this.
- AD-1527 Department Manager View > Save list view options
In the Department Manager view, you can now save your preferred view for future searches. For example, you may want to see the data for the next week, listed by Project. These search settings will be saved and reapplied when you return to this screen later.
- AD-1498 Timeline Project View > Don't display the Live Date with other key date
When viewing a list of projects in the Timeline view, you are able to display all Key Dates for projects. We have removed the Live Dates as these generally do not impact the resourcing of a job.
AD-1532 Department Manager View > Time Logged portion of Gantt view > Nothing appears when clicked
As time is logged against a task, the logged time is displayed as a grey area on the Gantt view. Now if you click this area, a tooltip will appear to explain what this is.
- AD-1519 Approval "Feedback Mode" > Allow Department Managers to access & create
When a user gives feedback on an approval request, the submitter is able to access a Feedback Mode. The Feedback Mode allows them to create a task with any feedback attached. We have now given access to this functionality to any Department Managers as well.
- AD-1531 Improve load times for the Full Screen Approval (FSA) View
Made various enhancements to the Full Screen Approval view to help speed up load times under different circumstances.
- AD-1518 FSA View > Previous Revision > Comments don't align with the markup area
Fixed a bug where markup regions and their comments were not aligned when looking at previous revisions of work.
- AD-1369 Ad Storage > Re-Run Jobs > Sub Projects not being copied
Now if you are re-running a project that has deliverables spread across sub-projects, the sub-projects are also replicated in the new project.