This released improved usability throughout the system and implemented a number of bug fixes.
- AD-1576 Submission Manager > Set default approvers
If you often submit approval requests to the same people, you are now able to set those recipients as a default. The next time you submit an approval request, the system will automatically add those recipients for you.
- AD-1568 Full Screen Approval View > File uploads > Add Drag 'n Drop interface
When reviewing an approval request, if you want to upload files as part of your overall feedback, you can do so via a drag 'n drop interface.
- AD-1567 Full Screen Approval View > Ability to upload a file to an individual markup
When reviewing an approval request, you can now upload supporting files to individual markups/annotations.
- AD-1560 Project Permissions > Hide Production Files tab
We have added a new permission option which allows us to hide the Production Files tab within a project from specific types of users.
Please speak to your admation liaison if you would like this feature turned on.
- AD-1584 Cart > Download > All files now appear in one folder
Previously when you downloaded a Cart full of assets, they were divided into folders based on the project and deliverable they were from. Now, all files in your cart will be downloaded into a single folder making it easier to use them.
- AD-1407 Online Forms > Line Items > Add multiple items
This relates to organisations who use the Online Forms, Documents and Briefs and whose form contains a section where you can add line items (ie. add a list of deliverables in the form).
Previously, when you tried to add additional line items to your form, you could only add them one at a time. Now you are able to specify a number and the system will add that many items to the list.
Note: These items are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1572 Time Logging > Display allocated time & logged time when logging
Previously when logging time, you could only see how much time had been logged and not the amount of estimated time remaining. Now you can see both.
- AD-1457 Edit tasks with an elapsed deadline
If a task deadline has passed, you can now continue editing that task without changing the deadline.
- AD-1520 In Progress List > List View > Tasks Column > Rollover appears off screen
Fixed a display bug in the List view of the In Progress List where the list of Tasks would appear off screen when you rolled over them.
- AD-1543 Full Screen Approval View > Navigational buttons for a batch not behaving properly
Fixed a bug where the navigation buttons for a batch of approval requests would not move to the previous/next approval in the expected way.
- AD-1541 Web Page Markup Plugin > Chrome version not loading properly
Updated the markup plugin for adding markup to website approvals, to enhance compatibility with recent versions of the Chrome web browser.
- AD-1542 Web Page Markup Plugin > Firefox version is out of date
Updated the markup plugin for adding markup to website approvals to enhance compatibility with recent versions of the Firefox web browser.
- AD-1313 Asset Library > Image asset layout issue
Fixed a bug that would stop assets from wrapping to the next row of the Asset Library properly.
- AD-1275 Messages > Selecting To, CC or BCC recipients sometimes ignored
Fixed an intermittent bug where if you had selected CC'ed recipients for a message, the system would revert them to a "To" recipient.