The focus of this release was to improve usability throughout the system and bug fixes.
- AD-1564 New Project > Default Project Essentials
When creating a project, you can now set default information for the Project Essentials section. This makes it quicker to prepare jobs that have the same data loaded each time. You can still edit the data if required.
- AD-1265 Admin > Asset Types > Display asset types in a tiered structure
Previously in the admin system, Asset Types were displayed as one flat list. Now, the tiered nature of the asset types can be seen in the admin list view.
- AD-1581 Admin > Users > Hide disabled accounts by default
Now when viewing the list of users in the Admin system, you are only shown the enabled accounts by default. If you want to see any accounts that have been disabled, you can search for those.
- AD-1265 Admin > Users > Add Department column to the user list
The user list in the Admin system now shows which department a user belongs to.
Note: These items are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1603 Rename "Function" to "Task Type"
A "function" in the resource system previously referred to the type of task that was required, eg "Copywriting" or "Design". To bring the language back in line with the wider industry, we have renamed "function" to "task type".
- AD-1594 Department Manager View > New Task > Create Project
When creating a new task, you are required to specify the project the task is related to. If you cannot find the right project, you can now create a new project directly from the task itself.
- AD-1583 Department Managers > Adjust settings so that some Dept Managers can add/edit tasks but not assign them
Previously, Department Managers were restricted in how they could edit a task. Department Managers could be allocated with the ability to Create Tasks and Edit Tasks. However, the ability to Edit Tasks also included the ability to assign tasks to users. This didn't always align with company procedures. Now, the settings for a Department Manager allow them to create and edit tasks easily. A further setting can allow them to assign tasks as well.
- AD-1582 Admin > Users > Add departments for a user to manage
You have always been able to assign a Manager to a Department within admation. We have now enhanced this functionality so that you can assign a User to a particular department as well. This is achieved via the Users module of the Admin system
- AD-1535 Task Presets > Add project brief/files to automatically created tasks
Task Presets allow a default set of tasks to be created when a new deliverable is added to a project. Now, these tasks will automatically have any project documents added to them for easy access by a task assignee.
- AD-1597 Resource Templates > Template tasks appear in the main Task List if you search
Tasks that are part of a Resource Template were appearing in the main Task List searches and were able to be deleted. However, when deleted the templates would stop working. These template tasks will no longer appear in the main Task List at all.
- AD-1598 Batch Approval > Items submitted to different approvers > Bug screen
Fix a bug that occurred if an approval request containing multiple items was submitted to different groups of people.
- AD-1595 Online Form > Read Only View > Disable the "Add Items" button/s
Fixed a bug within the Read Only online form. The bug allowed you to add additional line items where line item functionality was available, despite the Read Only tag. We have now disabled these buttons when in this mode.