The focus of this release was to add in a Metrics Dashboard. We also created the ability to duplicate and quickly rename projects and their deliverables.
- AD-1656 Dashboard > Introduce a Metrics Dashboard option
We have created a Metrics Dashboard which can be turned on or off for specific users to view. The new Metrics dashboard will feature basic analytical data such as the number of project/deliverables that are in the system (In Progress or Finalised), as well as some Resource Management details, such as available capacity vs. time booked. In the future, we plan to add additional metrics to this screen to grant managers a macro view of the work that is being done in admation.
If you would like to make the Metrics dashboard available to specific people in your business, please talk to your admation liaison and they will be able to assist you.
- AD-858 Project and Sub Project Duplicating
Users can now duplicate a project and all of its sub projects and deliverables in one easy step.
- AD-1673 Project & Deliverable Easy Renaming
We have added a new interface to make it easier to rename all sub projects and deliverables within a project.
- AD-1661 Approvals List > Sent & Received Lists > Ability to search approvals by job name
When viewing your list of approvals, you are now able to search and filter the list by job name.
Note: These items are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1644 Dept Manager View > Implement 3 month and 12 month views
When viewing the main resourcing timeline "By Project", you are now able to see the next 3 or 12 months worth of tasks.
- AD-1668 My Task List > Default search to be based on Deadlines, not Start Date
In the previous release, we implemented a default set of search parameters when you enter the My Tasks view. This search was based on the Start Date of a task. We have now refined this so that it is based on the Deadline of the task instead.
- AD-1668 My Task List > Reinstate the Gantt view for your tasks
A Gantt view had been removed from the My Task list in a previous release. We have now reinstated the Gantt view option for designers viewing assigned tasks.
- AD-1655 Display a message when trying to assign a task that has an elapsed deadline
Previously, if you tried to assign a task where the task deadline had already elapsed, the screen would refresh without any warning or explanation. A message will now appear explaining why you cannot assign this task.
- AD-1647 Online Brief > Select User Groups > Allow selected user groups to be added to the project team
Fixed an issue where User Groups could be selected on a brief, but when the brief was converted into a project, the users within those groups were not added to the project team. Now the groups created under these conditions will be added to the project team.
- AD-1658 New Project > No notification for new project received by user groups in the project team
When creating a new project, if you were to add team members to the job, they would be notified via email when the job was created. However, if you had added User Groups to your team, those grouped users would not receive an email. We have fixed this issue so that all team members will receive the email when the project is created, regardless of how they are added to the team.
- AD-852 Away Days > Ability to book away days in the past
Fixed an issue where you unable to retrospectively add Away Days within admation. Now you can add both past and future away days to maintain consistency within this view.