Release 3.84 addresses a series of bugs and adds new features to the Resource Management module.
- AD-1939 In Progress List > Ability to search by task assignee
You can now search the In Progress list for jobs where a particular user has been assigned to a task. This helps people to find jobs they've been assigned to.
- AD-1936 My Tasks View > Display the job Phase on the task details and allow it to be edited
When a user has worked on a task, they can view and edit the phase of that job right from within the task itself.
- AD-1913 In Progress List > Putting lots of search terms in the keywords search field can cause a long pause in the system
Improved the search function of the In Progress list and enhanced the search time for large search queries
- AD-1888 In Progress List > List headings and column data misaligned
Ensured proper alignment of column headings and data
- AD-1927 Project Details > Approval Details > Batch Download Feedback Report > Issue with the selected approvals
Fixed a bug where, under certain conditions, if you tried to batch download a set of Feedback Reports for your project, additional reports would be included in your download
- AD-1953 Deliverable Details > Edit button gets hidden if the deliverable name is too long
In instances where the deliverable name is too long, the deliverable name will now be truncated on the Deliverable Details screen in cases where it hides the Edit Button.
- AD-1912 Deliverable Details > Make the Specifications field observe line breaks and tabs
Added the ability to force the Specifications field to adhere to line breaks and indentations
- AD-1932 Full Screen Approval View > Adding more than 30 markups would give you a “Backtracked too far” error
Fixed a bug where if you added 30 markups to an approval request, you would get an error message.
AD-1901 Online Briefs > Viewing a completed brief within the system > Better ability to see all available text
Previously, when viewing a completed brief within the system, text fields would display at a set height. This would sometimes conceal small amounts of text if it exceeded the allowed height. Now, we display the text fields with a dynamic height that stretches to display all available text.