Viewing Information on Your Digital Assets
Admation has two digital asset libraries, the Ad Storage and the Asset Library.
The Ad Storage displays all finalised and approved deliverables in one handy gallery view, whilst the Asset Library stores all stock imagery, owned imagery and logos. The instructions for both areas of the platform are the same, so you will be able to follow along for either view.
Accessing More Information on Your Digital Assets
All files stored in admation are stored alongside any information that's been provided, including specifications, advertiser, campaign, asset type, usage restrictions and more. From the Ad Storage, you can view individual asset details by clicking the icon.
Alternatively, you can click the item's thumbnail to bring up an alternative preview of the file and a set of limited details.
If you require more information, click View More Information.
All asset details are stored on the resulting page and represent the different ways you can search and filter for your items. If you decide to re-run an asset from the Ad Storage, this information will be copied over into the new deliverable. These details are discussed in more detail below.
Accessing Production Files & Download History
On the left hand side of the screen, you'll notice a folder structure similar to your Project Details screen, which shows the original project and deliverable the item was related to. Across the middle of the screen, there's a Production Files tab where high resolution working files or print ready files can be stored or retrieved. You can also view the Download History tab which shows who has downloaded files for a given asset.
From the right hand side panel, with the right permissions, you can do any of the following:
- Go to Project – available only to members of the original project team, and gives those users access to all original project details.
- Re-run – This feature is available for Ad Storage items only, and allows you to create a new project which is linked to and based on this file.
- Archive – Moves the job out of the default set of Ad Storage results. This is usually used on older jobs to keep the list of searchable Ad Storage assets to a manageable length. This button is available for users with certain permissions.
- Edit Metadata – Allows you to edit the details of this asset, and is available based on user permissions.
- Batch Edit Metadata – allows you to edit the details of the asset as a batch
- Edit Access - Allows you to restrict the number of users who can view this asset.