Finding Asset Details For Items in Ad Storage
From the Ad Storage, you can view individual asset details by clicking the icon or the item's thumbnail.
All asset details are stored on the resulting page. If you decide to re-run an asset, this information will be copied over into the new deliverable. These details are discussed in more detail below.
Accessing Production Files & Download History
On the left hand side of the screen, you'll notice a folder structure similar to your Project Details screen, which shows the original project and deliverable the item was related to. Across the middle of the screen, there's a Production Files tab where high resolution working files or print ready files can be stored or retrieved. You can also view the Download History tab which shows who has downloaded files for a given asset.
From the right hand side panel, you can do any of the following:
- Go to Project – available only to members of the original project team, and gives those users access to all original project details.
- Re-run – Allows you to create a new project which is linked to and based on this file.
- Archive – Moves the job out of the default set of Ad Storage results. This is usually used on older jobs to keep the list of searchable Ad Storage assets to a manageable length. This button is available for users with certain permissions.
- Edit Metadata – Allows you to edit the details of this asset, and is available based on user permissions.
- Edit Access - Allows you to restrict the number of users who can view this asset.