Standard Status Icons
Status icons are found next to deliverables on any approval screen. The status icons mirror the Project list's status bars, and are intended to provide you with more information on the approval status of an item.
The following icons are standard status icons, and can be found in many areas across the system when an item (artwork or document) is sent for approval.
- Approved items are indicated by a green tick
- Items that are pending approval are indicated by an orange timer
- Items that have changes requested are indicated by a red cross
Custom Status Icons
Custom status icons aren't always available within the system. They depend on your organisation's settings.
- Items that have been conditionally approved, subject to changes made before uploading another revision are a custom option that can be turned on or off for your organisation and are indicated by a yellow exclamation mark
Feedback Status Icons
Feedback status icons replace the green tick or red cross item. They show up in the system whenever an item is forwarded for feedback and the reviewer gives positive, negative or neutral feedback.
- When positive feedback has been provided on a forwarded deliverable, it's given the thumbs up
- When negative feedback has been provided on a forwarded deliverable, it's given a thumbs down
New but Unsent Status Icons
Whenever a new file is loaded onto an admation deliverable, but it hasn't been sent for approval, you'll see a grey status icon . This icon should prompt you to submit your work out.
Finalised Status Icons
Whenever work is finalised in admation deliverables that are finalised, and therefore featured in the Ad Storage, deliverables will show a black status icon .
Please sign in to leave a comment.