Understanding the Colour-Coded Status Bar
The Projects status bar gives users a high-level colour-coded overview of the approval status of items in admation. The approval status is shown as a coloured bar. If feedback is mixed, you might find that this bar contains more than one of these colours.
- A green bar indicates the asset has been approved.
- An orange bar indicates the asset is pending approval.
- A red bar indicates changes have been requested on an asset.
- An open message suggests that the asset hasn’t been sent for approval yet.
- A yellow bar indicates that an item has been conditionally approved, subject to changes.
You can view more about the different status icons you may also find in the system.