Admation Dashboard Basic Definitions
- Dashboard – Your admation hub where you can find a summary of all recent projects, approvals and messages
- Projects – A feature-rich list of all open jobs
- Approvals – Displays all Approvals Requests which have been sent and received in admation.
- Ad Storage – A collection of all finished artwork; a storage space for your marketing collateral (ie. Print, Video, Digital, Radio and Other)
- Asset Library - A gallery of company images and logos.
- Resources – A handy Resource Management tool for assigning and scheduling tasks, and managing workload capacity. The resource management tool is available as an add-on within admation.
- Tasks – A collection of the tasks you’ve been assigned to work on. You can also track time against tasks here.
- Cart – A tool which allows you to share or download assets from the Ad Storage and Image Library with internal and external users.
- Messages – Displays an inbox of all messages sent and received in admation. You may also create messages from this window.
- Create a New Project - The easiest way to start a new project in admation.
- Start a brief – Shows a list of preloaded brief templates which can be used to create a new project.
- Recent Projects – Lists the last fifteen (15) projects you have recently viewed. Clicking on a recent project allows you to view more information on it. You can also see whether or not a project has been finalised and brought into the Ad Storage.
- Recent Activity – Shows your most recent approval requests, feedback and messages. Clicking a link enables you to view its additional details. It also shows the latest activity for an approval you may have sent for feedback.
- Metrics – Shows a summary of activity in admation, including the number of active and finalised projects, as well as a breakdown of resourcing hours allocated to departments, if you are using our resource manager.
Check out this guide on dashboard notifications to see the different types of communications you can receive in admation.