Viewing the Status of Artwork Pending Feedback
Once your deliverable has been sent for approval, each of your nominated approvers will see an email prompting them to review and add comments to the work.
After you submit work off for approval, you will then be directed back to your project or deliverable. You'll see that your artwork has been sent off, and is yet to receive feedback from your approvers. This is illustrated by the Orange Pending icon .
You can view more information on the Approval Requests you’ve sent out by looking under the section on this page that's titled Approvals. Click the View Info button.
From this screen, you can see the different people that an item has been sent to. You can also see the status of each item, illustrated by coloured red , orange or green icons. A blue icon will show when people have looked at and seen (but may not have necessarily actioned) an item.
From this screen, you may also:
- Upload a new revision of the file
- Download the existing version of the file you’re looking at
- View submission details by clicking the next to the heading that says Submission Details
- Remind users that they need to respond to your artwork approval request
- Edit approvers in the workflow once work has already been sent for approval
Act on behalf of other users to approve or reject an item. This is found under the Settings Cog next to a person’s name.