The focus of this release was to tidy up a few outstanding issues within the system. The biggest change is the name of the "Final Assets" tab which has been renamed to "Ad Storage" to make it easier for users to understand what is housed there.
- AD-400 Rename "Final Assets" to "Ad Storage"
Users, particularly new users, have always asked what a "Final Asset" was. We took this as a sign that the name wasn't right and needed to better reflect what a user would find in that tab. As such, we have changed the name to "Ad Storage".
- AD-395 Asset Lists > Improve alert message when no Advertiser is selected
When viewing the asset lists for the first time, a user from an agency is required to select an advertiser prior to searching for stored jobs. We have added some additional text to the page in order to make this requirement more obvious.
- AD-479 In Progress List > Sort so projects are always above their deliverables
We have added a new sort option so you can sort by Project. This will sort all projects into order and then sort the deliverables within those projects.
- AD-482 In Progress List > Add rollover to Status Bar
We have added a rollover to the coloured Status Bar in the In Progress list. This will now explain exactly how many items are awaiting feedback or have been approved or rejected.
- AD-477 Home page dashboard modules rearranged
The modules on the dashboard have been rearranged to better reflect their importance to the user. Your Recent Activity and Recent Projects are now at the top of the page with Who's Online, New Features and Recent Updates appearing underneath.
- AD-475 Automatically add my organisation when re-running a job
Now when you re-run a job from Ad Storage or Image Library, your organisation is automatically attached to the job.
- AD-463 Admin > Ability to resend account authentication request emails
Previously when administrators would set up new accounts for users, a one time account authentication email would be sent. However, if the new user lost this email then it was difficult to fix their account. Now there is a button in the user's account, which allows an administrator to resend this email so the user can authenticate their account and login.
- AD-467 The Markup Report places the annotation boxes lower than they should be
Annotation boxes are now placed on the report in exactly the same location as they were placed in the system.
- AD-474 Bug when uploading approx 30 artwork files as deliverables
Fixed a bug which occurred when uploading a large number of deliverables at the same time (approximately, 30 or more).
- AD-402 Asset re-run bug
Fixed a bug during the New Project Wizard for a re-run job that would stop you from creating the new job.
- AD-476 Folders don't collapse in certain areas
When submitting deliverables for approval, you are presented with a pop up window which allows you to select which project, sub project or deliverables you want to submit. To make navigating this list easier, we have fixed an issue which stopped the sub project folders from being collapsed.