The focus of this release was to add a Budget field to a project/deliverable, whilst making a few other minor modifications.
- AD-380 Add a Project and Deliverable budget field
We have added fields on both the project and deliverable level for the provision of an Estimated Budget and an Actual Budget. The Estimated Budget shows an estimate of what should be spent on this project/deliverable. The Actual Budget represents what was actually spent.
- AD-519 Change the common date format
Wherever we display a date, we would show them in the following format:
Dates are now formatted in the following ways:
01 Feb 2015
01 February 2015
- AD-532 Approval reservations > Ability to assign a reservation to another user
When an approval request is submitted to a group of users, those users were able to reserve a request for themselves. This indicated to other approvers that the item was being looked after by that specified user. Now in the Full Screen Approval view, users are able to specify whether they want to reserve this item for themselves OR they can allocate this item to another member of their team.
- AD-533 Audit trail > Log changes to the Material Deadline and Live Date fields
We now record when the Material Deadline and Live Date of a deliverable have been changed, who changed it, what the previous value was and what the new value is.
- AD-534 Project dates > Don't allow the Start dates to be after the End dates
Added a logic check to ensure that the Estimated and Actual Start Dates always fall before the Estimated and Actual End dates of a project.
- AD-535 Deliverable dates > Don't allow the Material Deadline to be after the Live Date
Added a logic check to ensure that the Material Deadline always falls before the Live Date of a deliverable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.