The focus of this release was to allow users to add Key Dates to their jobs and view these dates as part of a new report. We also released a few more minor modifications.
- AD-585 Add "Away Days" functionality
Users can now request and enter Away Days in admation. If a user requests an away day, a manager is alerted to it and can approve the requested absence. The manager is also able to see a view that details all of the away days his/her team currently have allocated to them.
- AD-10 & AD-560 Key Dates
Administrators are now able to specify a set of Key Date types that can apply to each of their organisation's projects. Once the Key Date Types have been specified in the Admin section, new/existing jobs can have dates specified by the various team members. Key Dates are displayed within a job and are also shown on the new Phase Report for agencies.
- AD-587 Generate a Phase Report for agencies to export
Users from an agency are now able to create a Phase Report. The phase report can be broken down by user, group, department and client, and is designed to help establish work loads and facilitate meetings. The report can be generated ad hoc by an agency user and contains job details including the project/deliverable name, deliverable type, key dates and team members (broken down by department, eg Creatives).
- AD-536 In Progress List > Change "Created" date to "Live" date
In the In Progress list, we now show you the Live Date of the project/deliverable instead of the date the job was created. You can also sort the list of jobs by the Live Date so you can see which items need to be worked on soonest.
- AD-565 New Project Wizard > Guiding Help Text
Now when setting up a new project, users are prompted to add other organisations (eg an agency), as well as project team members.
- AD-564 Project Details > Display Approval Status
The deliverable details tab within a project now displays the Approval Status of the artwork for that deliverable.
- AD-563 Finalise Modal > Display the Phase & highlight deliverables that are already finalised
When finalising deliverables, you can now see the phase of the deliverables as well as whether this deliverable has already been finalised.
- AD-574 Full Screen Approval View > Rename "Annotate" button to "Markup"
Changed the button label in the full screen approval view from Annotate to Markup.
- AD-575 Full Screen Approval View > Rename "Collate Data" button to "Collate Responses"
Changed the button label in the full screen approval view from Collate Data to Collate Responses.
Image for AD-574 & AD-575
- AD-542 Job Message > Reply All > No Job ID or link available on the message
Fixed a bug whereby a user could hit Reply All on a message and the recipients of that message would have no link to the actual job the message was for.
- AD-543 Project Documents Tab > Slow to load
Made adjustments to the way the Documents tab in a project works. This should speed up the load times for this page.
- AD-566 Upload Revision modal window displays buttons poorly
When adding a new revision of artwork to a deliverable, the modal window that pops up asking if this is a File Upload revision or a Website revision was rendering poorly.
- AD-583 Date Picker > Month Selector
Fixed a bug where the Date Picker wouldn't allow you to use the drop down menu to select a month.
- AD-584 Date Picker > If a date is already filled in, Default the picker to that date
Previously, if a date was already filled in for a date field and you tried to edit that date, the date picker would default to the current date. Now the date picker will default to the date that had previously been entered.