The focus of this release was to improve the In Progress list as well as making the Collating Feedback and Feedback Report experiences better.
- AD-724 In Progress List > Move search panel to the top of the page
We have relocated the Search Panel to the top of the screen and hidden it by default. This gives us more horizontal space in the job list so we can display more information. This is also a more modern approach to design which will be further adopted in admation over time.
- AD-725 In Progress List > Show search filters
With the search panel now relocated, it became necessary to display the selected search filters and allow easy access to remove them, if needed.
- AD-726 In Progress List > Allow users to navigate between pages at the bottom of the list
We have added a page navigation widget to the bottom of the search results list. This means you can now scroll to the bottom of the list and then view the next page.
- AD-721 In Progress List > Access to Projects for deliverable team members
Now people who are added as Deliverable Team Members will be able to see and open that project from the In Progress list.
- AD-717 In Progress List > Add Agency Job # field to the search results
Moving the search panel gave us more room to display extra data in the search results. One additional new field is the Agency Job #.
- AD-749 In Progress List > Add Owners column to search results
Moving the search panel gave us more room to display extra data in the search results. One additional new field is the Owners from each organisation.
- AD-718 In Progress List > Change layout of Campaign and Project Name in search results
We have swapped the position of the Campaign and Project Name in the search results. We have also swapped the formatting of these fields so that the Project Name stands out more than the Campaign.
- AD-714 In Progress List / WIP Report > Searching by Owners
Now when searching by the Owner field, the system will search for jobs owned by that user regardless of which organisation that user is from. For example, a client user could search for all jobs owned by a specific user from their agency.
AD-642 Collating & Feedback Report Improvements
Now when you want to collate feedback, you have better access to this functionality from the Approval Details screen. We have also changed the layout of the screen so that you can always see the artwork regardless of how many comments are on the page. A video has been created to demonstrate these changes here:
- Feedback Report:
You can now work on your feedback report over many sessions. This makes the creation of this report more flexible and can help with time management. A video has been created to demonstrate this and can be found here:
- AD-722 Remove the Flash file uploader
With more and more web browsers dropping support for Flash in general, we have had to begin retiring the Flash based file upload mechanism. Each organisation has the option to replace this in the short term with an HTML 5 based variant. This step paves the way for further upgrades to the file upload mechanism which will be detailed in upcoming releases.
Please Note that some web browsers such as Internet Explorer 9 do not allow multiple files to be selected and uploaded, they must be selected one at a time and then uploaded together. Please contact your admation liaison to request the Flash file uploader be replaced by an HTML version for your organisation.
- AD-723 Remove default Any/All approver options
Previously if you submitted your items for approval, any approval levels would be defaulted to an "Anybody" style of approval where only one person was required to give feedback.
This caused confusion amongst many users and so we have now removed this default. Instead, users will now have to manually select whether their approval levels should be in the "Anybody" or "Everybody" style. If you use a predefined Approval Path or Recent approval paths, we will observe the same approval styles used in those.
- AD-727 Message > Make it quicker to add CC and BCC recipients
When sending a message to people, you can now easily select how each user should receive the message:
- as a To recipient,
- a CC recipient, or
- a BCC recipient.
- Each person is added to the recipient list and has a To, CC and BCC option next to their name which you can click to select.
- AD-728 Project Documents > Increase number of documents per page to 50
When viewing the Documents tab in a project you can now see up to 50 documents per page.
- AD-729 Project Documents > Default sort documents by upload date (newest at the top)
When viewing the Documents tab in a project the default sort order for the documents is their upload date.
- AD-731 Project > Make campaign non mandatory
The campaign field is no longer mandatory.
- AD-709 Setting a deadline for New Zealand approvals
Fixed a bug where users from New Zealand couldn't set a deadline for their approvals.
- AD-737 Messages > Body text disappears when adding an attachment
Fixed a bug where if you had added text to your message and then uploaded an attachment, the text would disappear.
- AD-752 Approvals > Checklists > If the checklist options expand, the Done/Cancel buttons are hidden
Fixed a bug that occurred if a checklist had conditional options that appeared based on other answers given.
This section is only relevant to those organisations who use the Resource Management module.
- AD-703 Default Task Deadline > Timezone issues
The default deadline for tasks is now 5PM, regardless of which timezone your account uses.
- AD-763 Adding tasks from a template > Tasks not attached to a job
Fixed a bug where if a template had tasks in it and was used to fill in resource allocations for a new job, the tasks that were created for the new job did not attach to the new job.