The focus of this release was to improve the In Progress list, the re-run job functionality and the Resource Management module.
- AD-658 In Progress List > Save searches as favourites
Users can now enter their search criteria and save them as a Favourite search. You can have as many saved searches as you like.
- AD-971 Project Document Tab > Add a thumbnail view
When viewing the documents within your project, you can now switch to a Thumbnail View. This allows you to see a visual representation of the document. If you click on the thumbnail, you can see a larger version of the file. If this file is a multi page PDF then you can also flip through the pages.
- AD-952 Ad Storage List > Batch re-run jobs from within the job details screen
In the Ad Storage list, you can now open an asset and select to re-run this asset and/or any of the other assets that were part or this project. Simply select the deliverables you want to re-run and a new project will be created with deliverables matching the ones you selected appearing within it.
- AD-957, AD-958 Re-Running Jobs > Display the original job's artwork
If you re-run an existing job, you will now be able to see the final revision of the original job's artwork from within your new job. You will be able to see the original job's artwork under the following conditions:
When uploading the first revision of artwork to the new job, you will be able to see a thumbnail of the original job's artwork. When uploading subsequent revisions of artwork you will see the preceding revision's thumbnail instead.
When comparing artwork revisions you will be able to compare to the original artwork as well.
- AD-953 Re-Running jobs > Give access to the original job's Production Files
If you are re-running an existing job, you will now be able to access any Production Files that were uploaded to the original job.
- AD-948 Production Files > Implement Drag & Drop uploads
You can now Darg & Drop your production files to upload them.
- AD-941 Away Day Manager > Allow for part away days
When adding or requesting Away Days, users can now specify part away days (eg leaving early for a doctor's appointment).
These items are only relevant to those organisations who have also purchased our Resource Management module.
- AD-846 Ability to link tasks to deliverables
Now when creating a task, you can link it one or more deliverables within a project.
- AD-970 Specify if a task requires the assignee to be Out of Office
When creating a task, you can specify if the assignee will need to be out of the office to complete the task (eg if it is an offsite photo shoot or a task that requires them to visit another site). These tasks will be shown in the Timeline with a broken diagonal stripe.
- AD-993 Shouldn't be able to finalise a deliverable with no artwork
Fixed a bug that allowed users to finalise a deliverable without uploading any artwork to it first.
- AD-991 Deliverable Details > Comparing video/flash revisions side by side doesn't work
If a deliverable has a video or Flash file uploaded as artwork and a user clicks the "View Revisions" button on the Details tab, they can now compare the revisions of artwork.