The key focus of this release was to introduce Conditional Approval, otherwise known as "Approve with Changes".
- AD-657 Conditional Approval
Previously, when you were asked to give feedback, you were only able to Approve the item or Request Changes to it. Now when approving an item you can optionally specify that you are Conditionally Approving the item. This signifies to the submitter that "as long as these changes are made, I am happy to approve this item."
- If an item has been conditionally approved but you still need to submit a second revision for some reason, you are asked:
- to specify that you have you made the requested changes
- whether you would like to resubmit this item to the conditional approvers or not.
- We have prepared a short video to explain this feature:
- AD-1061 Improved file transfer speeds for USA clients
Just as we did for our European clients last year, we have now improved our infrastructure for our North/South American clients. Specifically, file transfer speeds should be improved.
- AD-1141 Online Forms > Allow users to select a "campaign" and push that to new projects
Online forms can now display a list of available "campaigns" for a person to select from. If they are submitting the brief so that a project can be created from it then the selected campaign can be set on the project as well. If you have an online form you would like to update or would like to discuss forms in general then please contact your admation liaison and they will be able to help you.
- AD-1118 Training Content > Custom content for an organisation
We have added a module in the Admin section allowing an organisation to display their own user guides and videos for their users to refer to.
- AD-1113 Messaging > When you reply to a message it always appends "RE: "
Fixed a bug where replying to a message would always append "RE: " to the start of the subject. This resulted in longer message threads subjects starting with "RE: RE: RE: " etc.
- AD-1151 Approvals Request Email > "Review Items" link took you to the wrong screen
When receiving an approval request email, if you clicked the Review Items link, it would take you to the Dashboard. This link now takes you directly into the Full Screen Approvals view to see the approval requests you have received.
- AD-1164 New Project > Project Overview (and other fields) get deleted
Fixed a bug where the content of certain fields in a new project were deleted under certain circumstances.
- AD-1168 Ad Storage / Asset Library > Select All checkbox doesn't work
Fixed a bug where the Select All option in the Ad Storage and Asset Library lists was not responding.