The focus of this release was to introduce neutral feedback whilst improving usability within admation.
- AD-1128 Allow Neutral Feedback
If I forward an approval request on to other stakeholders, they may want to give positive or negative feedback, instead of a more definitive approval of an item. For example, if feedback is a question like "Should we change this colour?" then it is a neutral comment.
With these new changes, stakeholders can respond to a Feedback Request with Neutral Feedback or as an option, they can specify whether the feedback is Positive or Negative. Please ask your admation liaison if you would like this turned on for your organisation.
- AD-1176 Make Conditional Approval optional per organisation
If an organisation does not want their users to give Conditional Approval (otherwise known as "Approve with Changes"), then we can now configure this as an option. Please ask your admation liaison if you would like this turned on for your organisation.
- AD-1194 Conditional Approval > Promote request to next level
Previously, if you submitted an approval request to multiple levels (a tiered approval request), and one of the recipients offered Conditional Approval, the request would not progress to any subsequent levels and would require a new revision. Now the request will progress to the next level.
- AD-1174 Update messages on approval progression
If you submit an approval request you will now receive messages under the following conditions:
- As soon as the first "Request Changes" response is made. Subsequent change requests will not yield a message until the level/approval has completed
- When an Approval Level has finished giving feedback
- When the entire approval request has been actioned
- AD-1130 Filter users by organisation when adding to project team or approval requests
When adding users to a project/deliverable team or an approval request, the available users are filtered by default to only show users from your organisation.
- AD-1161 Set a default "respond to all" option for an organisation
When responding to an approval request, users can opt to either share their feedback only with the person who requested it or with the requestor AND all other approvers. We have now made it possible for an organisation to set a default for their users.
These items are only relevant to those organisations who have also purchased our Resource Management module.
AD-1048 Timeline Improvements
The following items were fixed for the Timeline view:
If a user logs time on a task, that logged time will be represented on the timeline. If you rollover it, a tooltip will appear to explain what it is.
If a user logs time against a fixed task, that time will be removed from the end of the estimated duration of the task. This will mean that "available time" will appear so that more tasks can be added if needed (if the task is flexible then the remaining time will shrink as usual).
If you log equal or more time on a fixed task, you will be asked to set a new estimate. This means that fixed tasks now behave the same as flexible tasks already do.
If a task (fixed or flexible) is completed, it will be removed from the timeline. This frees up space for more tasks to be added. Any logged time will remain on the timeline so you can refer to it historically.
Time estimates and time logged can now only be entered in 15 minute increments. If you try to enter another number (for example, 18 minutes), you will be asked to round up or down to the nearest 15 minute increment.
- AD-1202 Job Detail > Text description of approval status incorrect
Fixed a bug where the text description of the approval status (eg Approved or Changes
Requested) did not match the icon on the Details tab of the project under certain conditions.
- AD-1166 HTML Deliverables > Files uploaded in IE10 wouldn't render
Fixed compatibility issues when uploading artwork for an HTML deliverable using Internet Explorer 10 (IE10).
- AD-1177 Approval Checklist > Ensure checklist is available when clicking "Use Previous"
When submitting an approval request to specific user groups, the submitter is able to fill in an Approval Checklist. Fixed a bug where if they then submit a subsequent revision and click the "Use Previous" button to add the same groups again, the checklist would not be available.
- AD-1159 Asset Library > If you remove the advertiser filter, search panel disappears
Fixed a bug where the search filters would be hidden on the Asset Library if you removed the Advertiser filter.
- AD-1188 Editing users on the current approval level doesn't send messages
If you have submitted an approval request to multiple approval levels, you can now edit the recipients on the current approval level and they will receive a message regarding the request.
- AD-1187 Conditional Approval > Cannot confirm changes if uploading as another user
Now if you submit an approval request and someone responds with Conditional Approval, another user can upload a new revision and confirm that all changes were made.
- AD-1199 Approvals > Recipients not getting messages if sent via IE9
Fixed a bug where Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) was occasionally not sending approval messages.
- AD-1192 RM > Department Manager View > Not able to search by User
Fixed a bug in the Resource Management system where Department Managers were not able to search the timeline by User.