In this release, we added the ability to apply markups and approval decisions across a batch of approval requests. The messages screen layout was also enhanced.
- AD-1335 Approvals > Apply markup/s to a batch of approval requests
If you receive several approval requests as a batch at the same time, you can now apply markups to multiple items within that batch. To demonstrate the new batch response functionality, we have prepared a short video:
- AD-1358 Approvals > Apply an approval decision to a batch of approval requests
If you receive several approval requests as a batch at the same time, you can now set the approval status of multiple items within that batch.
To demonstrate the new batch response functionality, we have prepared a short video:
- AD-1239 Messages > Improve Layout
We have improved the Global Messages List so that it feels more like an email browser and has the functionality to match. The Message tab within a project will now show you any messages you have received, as well as any messages you sent.
- AD-1319 Project Finalising > Allow projects without deliverables to be Finalised
Previously, only a deliverable could be finalised. Once all of the deliverables in a project were finalised, the project would move out of your In Progress list. We have now enabled the Finalise button for projects.
- AD-1357 Collating Feedback > Overall Comment > Include forwarders name if comment is unmodified
If you receive an approval request and forward it on for additional stakeholder feedback, those stakeholders can give feedback in the form of markups or an overall comment. When collating that feedback, if you do not remove or modify the overall comment from the forwarded recipients, their name will be associated with that comment. This brings the functionality in line with the way we handle the markups.
- AD-1361 View Message Attachments Without Downloading the File
If you receive an attachment to a message, you now have the option to preview the contents of the file without downloading it first.
- AD-1382 Review Feedback Screen > Add zoom button
Now when people have given you feedback, you can zoom in and out of the artwork preview whilst reviewing it.
- AD-1383 Global Approvals List > Filter by Agency Job #
When searching the Global Approvals List, you can now filter by the Agency Job # field for a job.
- AD-1289 Messages > New Project > Adjust message subject
When a new project is created, the subject of the message and email you receive will include the Project Name and the ID of the job. In a future release, other message subjects will be improved as well.
Approval Screen Updates
- Full Screen Approval View > Apply Approved or Changes decisions to items as a batch
As a new option, you can apply your 'Approved' or 'Request Changes' decision to multiple items when they are received in a batch.
- Full Screen Approval View > Uploading files to General Comments
You can now append supporting files to General Comments.
- Full Screen Approval View > Show all Reviewers
From the right hand side of the Full Screen approval view, by default, you will only see the names of approvers who have already made comments on and/or approved the item. Now you can click a button which says Show All Approvers. This shows all approvers the item was sent to, regardless of whether they've submitted comments on the file.
- Full Screen Approval View > Batch Mark Up
If you want to apply your comments to multiple items received as a batch, you can do so by clicking the Batch Markup button.
The following item is only relevant to those organisations who use our Resource Management module.
- AD-1363 View Task Attachments Without Downloading the File
If you receive an attachment to a task, you now have the option to preview the contents of the file without downloading it first.
- AD-1288 Ad Storage List > Campaign filter breadcrumb doesn't show custom label
Some organisations have changed the label of the Campaign field to some other custom label. In these cases, when searching by this field in the Ad Storage list, the used search filters (otherwise known as Breadcrumbs) would label the field as Campaign again. We've now updated this feature so that the correct label will show in the Ad Storage list.
- AD-1364 In Progress List > Sorting the list after a search causes a bug screen
Fixed an issue that was occurring when people were searching the In Progress List and then sorting by specific fields.
- AD-1394 External Users > Full Screen Approval View > Bug screen appears when giving feedback on a multi page PDF
Fixed an issue where an external user giving feedback on a multi page PDF would see a bug screen.
- AD-1367 Asset Library > Sorting by Advertiser yields a bug screen
Sorting the Asset Library list by the Advertiser no longer yields a bug screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.