This release deployed various improvements to the Resource Management system and tidied up various aspects of the approvals system.
- AD-1395 Dashboard > New Brief > Files uploaded to brief are now extracted into a project's Documents tab
Our briefs now include a digital file upload option. Once you convert the brief into a project, those additional files are available under the Documents tab of the new project.
- AD-1470 Deliverable Details > Add a Specifications field
We have added a Specifications field to the Deliverable Details tab. It is determined by the selected Asset Type. By default, we copy this Asset Type Description into the Specifications field of the project. You can then modify the specifications for this project if required.
We have prepared a short video to demonstrate this:
- AD-1477 Full Screen Approval View > Disable "Private Comments" option
When adding markup to an approval request, a reviewer/approver is able to make their comments Public or Private.
Public comments are able to be seen by the submitter, the reviewer/approver, other approvers this item was sent to, or any other member of the Project Team
Private comments can ONLY be seen by the submitter and the reviewer/approver
We have added functionality which allows an organisation to require all comments to be public, and removes the option for users to make their feedback private.
If you would like to turn on this feature for your organisation, please contact your admation liaison and they will be able to help.
- AD-1509 Full Screen Approval View > Make annotations stand out on various backgrounds
When drawing rectangle or circle markups on a page, the default colour will be black with a white line inside it. This means that the markup will stand out on both light and dark backgrounds. If you change the colour, the white stroke is removed.
- AD-1507 Approvals Compare Mode > Make Zooming interface consistent
When viewing an approval request in Compare Mode, if you click the Zoom In (+) button, it will zoom in. Previously, you had to click and drag to make a zoom area. This was inconsistent with how we handle zooming in other pages.
- AD-1508 Feedback Report > Add progress bar so users know the report is generating
Generating Feedback Reports may not always be instantaneous, particularly for larger files. As a result, we have added a progress bar to show you that the report is generating.
- AD-1412 Global Messages List > Allow users to search for unread messages
You can now search for unread messages in the Global Messages List.
Note: These items are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1482 Improve Method of Adding Resource Allocations to a Project
Previously, you could only add resource allocations one at a time (eg add time for designers, then add time for copywriters etc). We have improved the interface to support the quick addition of multiple resource allocations. We have prepared a short video to demonstrate this:
- AD-1411 Creating a Task From the Feedback Report Screen > Add the feedback report to the task and allow Department Managers to assign it
When receiving feedback on an approval request, you can now create a task which has the feedback report and deliverable (where appropriate) automatically attached to it. We have also added a "Visual Assign" button to allow Department Managers to see who is available and assign the task to them. We have prepared a short video to demonstrate this:
- AD-1503 Full Screen Approval View > Clicking the "previous" button on the first item in a batch causes a bug screen
Fixed a bug caused by clicking the "previous" button on the first item in a batch.
- AD-1387 In Progress List > Campaign column doesn't show custom label
If your organisation uses a custom label for the Campaign field, the custom field will now display in the In Progress List.