The focus of this release was to improve usability of the full screen approval view when working with batches of approval requests.
AD-1809 Full Screen Approval View > Batch review
Previously, when receiving a batch of approval requests, you had to navigate through them one by one. We have now added in a batch view, where you can see and navigate through all of the items in this batch at the same time and with ease.
Key features of the batch view screen are;
View all items in a batch so you can quickly check for context and consistency
Forward multiple items to additional stakeholders for review in just a couple of clicks
Quickly select and approve multiple items in the batch
Get an overview of the approval status for all items in the batch
To better demonstrate this functionality, a short video has been prepared which you can find here;
We have added a Project Assets section to projects. This allows you to select existing assets from the Asset Library and attach them to your project/deliverable. If you have a file that is not in your asset library, you can also upload it to the project as well.
- AD-1793 In Progress List > Ability to see the project creation date in the list
The In Progress list now shows the date that a project/deliverable was created. You can also sort by this date if required.
- AD-1838 Project/Deliverable > Supply Deadline > Allow users to specify a deadline time
The Supply Deadline can now be set to a specific date and time. This is displayed throughout the system and can be used to sort items in project views where applicable.
- AD-1824 When receiving an Approval Request, include the project name and ID in the email
When receiving an approval request, the project name and ID are now included in the email.
- AD-1764 Submission Manager > Remove the Message screen
Previously when submitting an item for approval, there were 2 screens you need to progress through; the Approval Submission screen and then the Email Message screen. The email message is now included in the Approval Submission screen, allowing you to submit items with one less click.
Note: These improvements are only available to organisations who have access to the Resources module. If you would like more information on this, please contact your admation liaison.
- AD-1756 Ability to send a message to the task creator
As a department manager looking at a task, you can now send a message to the task creator from within the task itself.
- AD-1772 Admin > Asset Types > Deleting a sub type also deletes the parent and all of its children
Fixed a bug where deleting an Asset Type would also delete any related asset types.
- AD-1820 Project Details Screen > Phase List > Long phase lists need to be able to scroll
When setting a Phase for a job in the project details screen, if you had a long list of phases to select from, the list could flow off the bottom of the screen and you were unable to select the last few items in the list. Now the list of phases can be scrolled through.
- AD-1842 Project Details Screen > Approvals Section > Conditionally Approved items appear as Rejected
If an approval item has been conditionally approved, the correct status is now shown and the Conditionally Approved flag is visible instead of the Rejected flag.
- AD-1821 Project Details Screen > WIP Notes > Make WIP Notes field extendable
When viewing the Project Details screen and entering a WIP Note, the text field can be made bigger by dragging the bottom right corner of the field.
- AD-1785 Online Brief > Uploading documents against deliverables > Deleting one document can cause all documents to not be saved against this job
Fixed a bug where deleting a document from an online brief could also stop other attached documents from being added to the project once the brief was converted.