Admation 3.80 Release Notes
The focus of this release was to improve usability throughout the system.
- AD-1853 Project Details > Edit Campaign without going to a new screen
You can now Quick Edit your campaign from the project details screen, rather than having to navigate to an edit screen first.
- AD-1850 & AD-1862 Project/Deliverable Details > Edit Agency Job # and Tags without going to a new screen
You can now quickly edit the Agency Job # and Tags of your project/deliverable directly in the project/deliverable details screen rather than having to navigate to an edit screen first.
- AD-1822 Project/Deliverable Details > Team > Option to "Show More" team members
Previously, you were only able to see the first six users that were added to your project/deliverable team. In the event that you have added more than six users/groups to your team, we now have a "Show More" option to display the rest of the team.
- AD-1823 Project/Deliverable Details > Team > Better support for User Groups
When editing your team, you can now select User Groups and they will be displayed in the project/deliverable details screen.
- AD-1825 Project/Deliverable Details > Messages > Add ability to Reply/Forward a message
When viewing messages within a project/deliverable, you can reply to or forward the message without leaving the screen.
- AD-1068 Project/Deliverable Details > Messages > Allow other project team members from my organisation to see my messages
When viewing the detailed messages screen in a project/deliverable, as an option, you can now view any messages that were sent to/from a user in your organisation. This feature allows for greater transparency in your workplace, and to give greater visibility around previous discussions in the event that someone's away on leave or has left the business.
- AD-1834 Approval > FSA View > Ability to zoom in further on artwork
When viewing a rendered piece of artwork in the Full Screen Approval view, you are now able to zoom in a little closer with the goal of being able to read fine text etc.
- AD-1848 Online Brief > Add switch to allow users to edit the recipients of a submitted brief
When setting up a brief to be submitted to a specific set of recipients, we can now add a flag that allows you to nominate additional or replacement recipients of that brief. If you would like help with setting this up for your briefs, please contact your support liaison and they will be able to assist you.
- AD-1845 Online Brief > Deliverables Tab > Add ability to make it mandatory to add a deliverable on specific briefs
We can now make it mandatory for a user to fill in Deliverables as part of their brief. If you would like help setting this up, please contact your support liaison and they will be able to assist.
- AD-1831 Create/Edit Project > Agency Job #, Tags and Markets are deleted if you add another organisation to the job
Fixed a bug where adding an additional organisation to a project would remove data.
- AD-1792 In Progress List > Saved Searches always sort by the "project" option
Fixed a bug where running a Saved Search would revert the sort order to sort by "project". Now, if you have a specific sort order set when you save your search, this sort order will be observed when you apply the search in future. If a sort order was not set, the search will obey whatever sort order your list is currently in.
- AD-1855 In Progress List > Display the Supply Deadline time
The Supply Deadline time is now shown in the In Progress list.
- AD-1849 Ad Storage & Asset Library > Search button in the filter appears off screen
On small screens, the search button would appear off screen when trying to filter the found assets. We have now added a scrolling area to the Search filters so you can always reach the Search button.
- AD-1841 Approvals > Approvals List > An item that was actioned by another user in an ANY approval will still appear in my Pending list of requests.
If you are part of an ANY approval for an item and another member of the approval team has already approved or requested changes, then the item will no longer be part of your "Pending Feedback" searches and will instead be found under an approved/changes requested search.
- AD-1752 Approvals > FSA View > General Comment > Allow users to tag other people.
Fixed a bug where you were unable to tag other users in the General Comments of an approval request.
- AD-1021 Dashboard > New Brief > Show a confirmation when submitting a brief.
Confirmation dialog added to notify you when a brief has been submitted.