Admation 3.81 Release Notes
The focus of this release was to improve usability throughout the system.
- AD-1548 Forwarding an Approval Request > Allow me to include any markups I have made
- If you received an approval request, added your comments, and then decided you wanted to forward the request for feedback, you'd want to include your own feedback for those forwarding recipients to see. Now you are able to include your feedback with a single button click.
- AD-1753 Manual Approval > Automatically lock approval request when the approval deadline is reached
If your organisation had Manual Approvals set up, when you submitted an approval request, you could manually lock it so that people could no longer give feedback. Now, as an organisation using Manual Approvals, if you submit an approval request and set an approval deadline, the approval request will automatically lock when that deadline is reached.
- AD-1885 Task Creation/Edit > Make the "Send Notification" checkbox remember my selection
When creating or editing a task, there is a checkbox that asks if you would like to Send Notification to the task assignee. If you did not want to send a notification to the assignee, you had to uncheck that box every time. Now, the system will remember if you unchecked it and default to that. If you then check the box again, it will be checked by default.
- AD-1651 Task Presets > Allow task presets to have dependencies in place
When using Task Presets, you were once unable to make one task dependent on another by default. We have now added this functionality in.
- AD-1864 Dependent Tasks > If a task is completed, notify the assignee/s of any tasks that depend on this one
If you have been assigned to work on a task that is dependent on another task being finished first, when that task is marked as complete, you will be notified via email.
- AD-1865 Dependent Task > My Tasks List > Highlight tasks where the parent task has not been completed
If you have been assigned to work on a task that is dependent on another task being finished first, when viewing that task your Task List, you will see a note suggesting that you shouldn't start on that task yet.
- AD-1889 Resources View Within a Project > Sort tasks based on the deliverable they are attached to
When viewing a project's tasks through the Project Details screen, if the tasks were attached to deliverables, they were displayed in a seemingly random order. Now, tasks that are attached to a single deliverable will be sorted by deliverable.
- AD-1861 Deliverable Details Screen > Show the Asset Type for the deliverable
Previously you were unable to see what Asset Type was assigned to a deliverable.
- AD-1883 Project Creation/Editing > Supply deadline and Live Date cannot be the same day
Added the ability to set the Supply Deadline and Live Date of your project to the same day.